Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Burke

Dr. Burke is fantastic! She is caring, knowledgable, and actually listens to her patients. Her approach to medicine is the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

called to set up an appointment based on reviews, but she is no longer practicing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr burke is fantastic and is very realistic in her approach. She is no longer at her old office, do we know where she went?

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Love Dr. Burke!! She always takes her time and really listens to my concerns. You never feel like she is rushing you out the door. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Burke is the best family doctor I've ever had. She is very thorough in her exams, she takes the time to listen and learn about your family history and learn about me and my lifestyle, work environment, etc. I am very grateful I found her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Burke LISTENS to you - she is not in a hurry to get through your appt. She is understanding and the best doctor I have ever had. I'm grateful I found her!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Burke is the best Dr. I ever had. She is kind, compassionate, respectful and truly delivers care. I am still looking for a comparable doctor 2 years after leaving AZ.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr Burke is awesome. Anytime I have an issue, she is great at knowing what it is and how to fix it. Very personable and caring. Best doctor I have ever had. She has a really great assistant, too.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

She is very knowledgeable and understanding. She has been my doctor for about 3 years and is very good at her job.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Jennifer Burke's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)