Ratings for Dr. John W. Martin

I was referred to Dr Martin by my Gyn Oncologist when I completed cancer treatment. I have found Dr Martin to be very compassionate and helpful in monitoring my care and his treatment plan. I had to move to Utah because of my husbands job but I fly home to Arizona to see him because I trust him 100%

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My insurance at work changed and my OB/GYN practice that I had used for the past 12 years fell out of network. This is devasting news for a woman. After searching for in network doctors, I found Dr. Martin. His office is close to my work. His receptionist Sandy answered all my questions and was very friendly and helpful. When I met Dr. Martin we talked for a good while going over my medical history and all questions and concerns I had. Dr. Martin did a thorough exam and I felt at ease with him from the beginning. I found out that my previous doctors had all trained under him which explained why they were so awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Martin. His bedside manner and knowledge is amazing. I feel very comfortable that I could tell him anything or ask his advice on anything related to the female body and get a very straight answer and great advice as well.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

The most helpful doctor I have found in Arizona. Returns calls and further, tries to find answers that help you...always seems to be thinking of your "case". If all doctors were like this, we would be much healthier. He tries to find a specialist that need--and that's hard to do as good doctors are "filled". Very kind and very considerate. His staff is the best, also. We need more like this. He leaves you with a good "feeling" that he cares.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Very knowledgeable and very personable. He takes the time to get to know his patients and he really cares. He calls me with test results and always asks if I have any questions. Within a couple of visits, he diagnosed problems I had for years and offered me the latest procedural solutions available. He was also my surgeon and he was great! One of the best gyno's out there!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. John W. Martin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)