Ratings for Dr. Howard Mills

Gives his patients all the time he and they need. Very kind.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Does not do his job. His negligence is the reason I lost my mother.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Having lived in both England and Canada and having had numerous doctors over the years I can say that I am extremely satisfied with the care provided by Dr Mills

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I feel very comfortable going to see Dr. Mills. He voices his concerns about my smoking and eating habits only out of concern. He is willing to take the time to talk to you about anything without rushing you out the door. His staff in the front are all wonderful women. When my husband was first diagnosed with lung cancer he showed so much compassion. It was he who personally called for a CT scan in Terrace when my husband was doing things out of the ordinary....Got the appointment next morning and by that afternoon we were called to his office and told his cancer had also spread to his brain. He was very compassionate through that whole ordeal...Don't know if I could have handled it so well without his support.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Does not look into problems if you are young person.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Mills is a great GP. I can always get an appointment within the same week. He works on time, ESPECIALLY compared to all other doctors around. He never rushes you out of the office. He is very charming and funny, he makes you feel comfortable no matter the what the topic. His front staff is amazing. He is very great at listening.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Our family doctor for 30 years. Very good.very knowledgeable and up to date with medicine from around the world.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

He might be late and behind, but when you have a kind and non judgemental doctor that genuinely care about you, it's worth it. The wait wasn't anything that you don't see in other offices. He is always friendly and never feel like you're being rushed out the door. Always listens without criticizing you and offers valuable opinions from years of wisdom. I think he's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I had him as my doctor for years. Really like him as a person but not as my doctor. His wonderful bedside manner didnt make up for the fact that his solution for everything was to throw a pill at it. I was in really bad shape by the time I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I like that I am able to get an appointment within a week of calling. Dr. Mills is a good diagnostician and able to prescribe the meds needed.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011