Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Heuser

Amazing heart doctor. He saved my father's life more than once. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Iam very satisfied with Dr. heuser.But he's office personal is incompetent.I have been trying to have them call my insurance company for my prescription for 3 weeks.They told me they called I finally took it on my own and called my insurance.My insurance said they never called.I had to initiate the call to my insurance to get my prescrition okayed.Now I called the office and they got the okay.Well now they won't call my pharmacy.my blood pressure is 188 / 93 and they still haven't called the pharmacy. Disgusted. MOLLY LEYVA

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Having heart problems for over 20 years I have seen numerous cardiologists. After moving to Arizona I heard about Dr. Heuser from a neighbor and I made an appointment. This man has more knowlege about the heart and body than every doctor I had seen combined. His diagnosis is accurate (unlike the others) and knows how to fix it. He also discovered a major aneurysm in my abdomen and fixed it with a stent, such as he did with my heart arteries. He's truly a life saver.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Heuser is a good communicator. Takes the time to give explanations and answer questions. Technically, he is one of the best in cardiac surgery and stents. Holds patents in stents.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Richard R. Heuser's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1976)

Workers Comp