Ratings for Dr. Paul Witt

Everything about radiant orthodontics is top shelf. The staff are ALL so friendly and helpful and always remember your name and little things about you when you visit. I had a compromising schedule due to being back and forth from school, but Dr Witt accommodated me marvelously and had my treatment done in the time he said in our first meeting. Would recommend to EVERYONE!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

very good people and enviroment i like how the treatment went on.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I am astonished to read the good reviews here. both my children went to Dr Witt when they were in their teens.he chipped my sons front tooth with a dental instrument and my daughter usually came out of the office in tears. we discontinued treatment. he also recommended both kids have 2 teeth pulled on each side which was a big mistake. my daughter is now having invisaline to repair the space. beware.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

excellent orthdontist. professional, technically sound and organized. staff also amazing. highly recommend. great with children.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Witt is an outstanding orthodentist. Extremely competent & knowledgeable and very good with the kids. He also ensures the kids are well educated to take care of their own hygiene. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

extremely professional knowledgeable great with kids and cares genuinely about health and welfare and not about soaking the system thx doc

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

He may not always be on time, but that is because he is very busy making everyone's teeth shiny and straight! Before I went to him, I had a tooth trapped above another tooth, my teeth were crooked, I had an overbite. Now my teeth are straight and everything is right. Course, that bar thing is unnessesary and had caused some problems. Sometimes he cuts the wire a little short but it is all good. Maybe my view has skewed as I have stopped going there because I was done. XD

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006