Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Clinch

Great doc. Worth the wait in the lobby for your appointment.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The wait time is far too long and the staff has a lot of attitude problems. But I love Clinch. No one makes me feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Clinch is professional yet very caring and sincere he is with you every step of pregnancy and aftercare. I have and will continue to recommend all my friends to him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I started with Dr.Clinch in 1989 and have referred every woman I could to him. He is knowledgeable and is sincere in his work. The staff is experienced in every situation.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Clinch delivered my daughter who was born at 35 weeks. My appointments at there office where always fast & on time. I would highly recommend them to everyone including my family & friends. My Daughter is now 2 months old and doing Fantastic. Thanks to Dr. Clinch!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Clinch for over 20 years. I love the way he treats his patients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Have yet to deliver but Dr. Clinch has been punctual and informative with all information requested. I am looking forward to a safe, healthy delivery and bouncing baby girl!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Very nice caring doctor!I will recommend him to all my friends for sure.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr.clinch is very helpful and knowledgable.you can tell he loves his job and is just such a warm hearted person! Awesome doctor! All of my pregnant friends I've sent his way!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Clinch is a very good doctor. He handled my difficult delivery very professionally. Most of other doctors would do c-section but not him. Dr. Clinch doesn't afraid of difficult situations. Very skilled! I would recommend him to everybody, especially with high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Charles R. Clinch's Credentials

• Fort Worth School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company