Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Clinch

He was always late to my appointments but was very easy to talk to. But the day I went into labor my mother, who is a RN, almost delivered my baby because he was 2hrs late to deliver my son. My son had been in the birth canal for over 2hrs and I was being told not to push even tho my contraction were causing my son's heartattack to drop significantly. By the time he made it to deliver my son he said, "Sorry I'm late, I was watching the football game." Then he did an episiotomy and said, "I didn't enough need to cut you, you would have been fine." Thankful my son was healthy.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Great doc. Worth the wait in the lobby for your appointment.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The wait time is far too long and the staff has a lot of attitude problems. But I love Clinch. No one makes me feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Clinch is professional yet very caring and sincere he is with you every step of pregnancy and aftercare. I have and will continue to recommend all my friends to him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I started with Dr.Clinch in 1989 and have referred every woman I could to him. He is knowledgeable and is sincere in his work. The staff is experienced in every situation.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Clinch delivered my daughter who was born at 35 weeks. My appointments at there office where always fast & on time. I would highly recommend them to everyone including my family & friends. My Daughter is now 2 months old and doing Fantastic. Thanks to Dr. Clinch!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Clinch for over 20 years. I love the way he treats his patients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Have yet to deliver but Dr. Clinch has been punctual and informative with all information requested. I am looking forward to a safe, healthy delivery and bouncing baby girl!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Very nice caring doctor!I will recommend him to all my friends for sure.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr.clinch is very helpful and knowledgable.you can tell he loves his job and is just such a warm hearted person! Awesome doctor! All of my pregnant friends I've sent his way!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Charles R. Clinch's Credentials

• Fort Worth School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)