Ratings for Dr. Leon Tsai

no follow up,lways in a hurry. Makes you feel like you are a number. Never go tom

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Overall a very good experience. I had a colonoscopy and EGD. Very solid team, good recovery, no unexpected symptoms. I recommend Dr. Leon Tsai. He's got a great bedside manner. Answers questions, nice guy.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

well as I read some of these reports I have to ask who are they reporting on the man I saw Dr. Leon Tsai or some other person!He and his nursing assistant took me in on time right away and made me feel at ease right away . The doctor took the time to explain my options. You see I have a jpeg feeding tube. He said I am doing excellent . I went in thinking the worst because of someone elses opinion and came out with my own. (great doctor0

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

characters allowed r not enough for my situation. Dr. Tsai is totally incompetent. Misdiagnosed a carcinoid tumor on my liver and small bowel. Told me nothing was wrong. He actually said it was all in my head. San Diego diagnosed me and saved my life. For the time being. Still receiving treatment. Stay away from Dr. Tsai. He has no idea what he is doing. He just rushes you in and out like a herd of cattle. I would have sued him, but by the time I went through all my surgeries and recouperation, it was too late. (statue of limitations) Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Tsai has been amazing. He is caring and thoughtful, and truly invested in my health. His Medical Assistant was amusing and took the time to make me feel at ease in the room before the doctor came in. Although he is extremely busy they worked to fit me in to his schedule in between procedures, and always call to follow up after tests. They are a great team and I always feel cared for by the two of them. I am shocked to see a poor review after the experience I am used to from this doctor and this office!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Will go out of his way to help with a condition that a very very small number of people have. Very caring.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Ater my proceedure , Dr Tsai even called me personally to see how I was. The next day, staff called me. I am very impressed with him as a dOCTOR.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Waited for 1.5 hours to get in appt. When I discussed the problem I had, the dr. told me I needed an endoscopy. I had it and he didn't followup to help solve the problem. Does not have the personality to work with people and especially not sick people.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Leon Tsai's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1984)