Ratings for Dr. Robert Craig Arnold

Didnt believe me when I told him what was wrong, had to do tests just to get him to believe me even though time was of the essence in this matter. I know my body, and although I respect tests in general, this was too much for such a situation just to get him to act. Waste of time. Does not respect patients opinions or decisions enough.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Difficult as a family physician as he always leaves you feeling that preventative health care isn't a priority. Recently he saw my daughter's sore/ swollen foot & ankle. He repeatedly challenged her that she must have been drunk when it occurred, because she wasn't able to tell him how it had occurred several weeks previously. Asked, "So what do you want me to do?" . A second physician's opinion had a much different respnse.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Between him and his wife, I don't know who is more high and mighty on themselves. Yes, I respect doctors, but this is my body and you have done nothing between the two of you but take vacations and "guess" at what the issues are. I'm a better doctor then both of them put together. I use google. (apparently, so do they)... It's also strange that a wife and husband work in the same office. Makes me feel that much more insecure about myself.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Arnold is knowledgeable and friendly. He makes accurate diagnoses and was quick to get me in for surgery. I appreciate him and his manner.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

great doctor! may whole family has been going to him for years.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Very knowlegeable, thorough. Quite willing to order tests, specialists to get to bottom of problems. Good rapport and personable. I am very comfortable with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Dr Arnold has been my family doctor for 12 years. He has always be caring and helpful. He has always been respectful and given me the time to explain what I need to and has explained to me in layman's terms what I needed to know. He has never been judgemental or talked of his religious beliefs to me. The one other aspect that I appreciate about him is that he always has a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I found Dr. Arnold very pleasant and thorough and have no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Made me feel stupid and unimportant and laughed at me for my medical problems. Not very nice. I will never book him again.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

never on time hes been my family daoctor for many years very stubborn and stuck in his ways very black and white doesnt listen well and quick to perscribe you pills, not willing to send you for test cause "that costs money" and when it comes to your heart i dont care if it costs money

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Robert Craig Arnold's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Campbell River, BC