Ratings for Dr. Jonathan W. Hackenyos

Appointments are difficult to schedule within 3 weeks. Staff changes frequently. Uses Physicians Assistants and interns far too much. Wait time has been 1 hour plus almost every time I had a visit. Doctor uses incorrect psych diagnosis (psychogenic disorder) before even having diagnostic tests to find the true reason for your symptoms. Totally inappropriate coding in the medical field. His physician assistant Leslie is competent though.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Hackenyos' for about five years, and I am always impressed by him. Great knowledge and very sincere. I appreciate that he reads my file before he meets with me, so when he walks in it's like I had just been in, even if it has been a year since I saw him. Seems like a small thing, but it shows me that he is prepared and that he respects me and my time. The only drawback is that appointments are weeks out, but I guess that comes with being a good doctor, he is very popular.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I have been a patient now for 5 years. I like Dr H.... however as a female pt he seems to be lacking in the older generation cardio testing knowledge. Never has done an EKG except when I needed one prior to surgery.Never has ordered a cardic profile or referred me to a cardiologist. Doesn't want to go outside the box either. Very hard to get an appt with him within a week or two so usually end up seeing a PA etc. Now I will be changing physicians since they have informed me of a $40 administration fee per patient every year. I am sure his costs have risen but so have mine. My insurance runs about $500 a month(on top of increased deduct etc) for my husband & myself. I will NOT be subjected to this especially when the service I receive is almost never with a physician. I will find another Dr. that cares more about the patient than making big $$$$$!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. H is the BEST doctor that I have had in many years. He is caring and really listens. I really like his office staff. They are efficient and on time almost 100% of the time. Messages are returned on time. Dr. H is a great person!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Hackenyos is simply THE BEST! He is caring, extensive, knowledgeable and HUMAN. His recommendations for specialists are also good. He is not condescending and gives good explanations. The staff seems to change but now seems more stable and is getting better in their service.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Ocotillo Internal Medicine has quadrupled size and scope the past 4 years... too bad the staff cant keep up- the good nurses/aides seem to move on after 1 year and the PA's dont seem to be on the same page with the doc's

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Jonathan W. Hackenyos's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)