Ratings for Dr. Todd A. Lefkowitz

Banner Desert hospital referred me to this rude old man... I had a recurring corneal abrasion I came in at 4pm was the last person there and he rushed me and said there was nothing wrong with my eye in 2 seconds. This guy's a joke. He basically called me a lair when I had discharge paperwork proving my eye was scratched. I walked out the same time he did....in a rush to get home. Didn't give 2 craps about my eye or eye pain. Find someone else

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

The best in Tucson...and anywhere else in AZ. I trust him with my eyes and those of my family

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

a Prince of a surgeon/doctor..and brilliant..he was a Jeopardy champion 3 times!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Lefkowitz is the best Ophthalmologist I have ever seen..I moved from Minnesota, and was not happy with my eye doctor in Adina. He listens, is very humane, and a great surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Lefkowitz did cataract surgery on both of my eyes and I can see clearly after having poor vision for many years. He is kind, listens, answered all of my questions, and made me feel very comfortable. I've since recommended Dr. Lefkowitz to a few of my friends who are having vision problems.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Lefkowitz caused permanent damage to my left eye with a LASIK procedure which he performed while in Phoenix. He could not correct it and attempts by more skilled surgeons have not given me totally satisfactory results. Dr. Lefkowitz refused to take responsibiltiy for the damage. I have permanent damage to my vision in my left eye as a result. I do not recommend Dr. Lefkowitz.

Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr.Lefkowitz was very friendly, and was able to answer all of the questions I had. He made me feel comfortable about my surgery. If it weren't for Dr. Lefkowitz I doubt my eyes would still be working. He is extremely good at his job. After my surgery I had NO complications, and still don't. I followed his directions very carefully of what to do and what not to do post surgery, and everything ended perfect! Dr. Lefkowitz Thank you !

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Todd A. Lefkowitz's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)