Ratings for Dr. Todd A. Lefkowitz

This brilliant doctor resolved a dilemma that was ongoing for nearly three years! I had been to every hospital under the sun but could get no diagnosis for me eye condition! He did a review of my case and finally discovered what was causing my vision loss and gave me a proper diagnosis! Can't rate him highly enoough!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Worst experience in my life with a doctor, I went to his office refereed by the hospital for some eye issues, he did not pay attention to what I had to say about my pain, he almost didnt look at me. He told me it was a virus in my eye and he denied to shake my hand at the end in front of other patients. Then he cancel my follow up appointment like 3 hrs. before the appointment. I went to another doctor and told me it was not an virus , it was something else. but the point i that he was very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I was very happy with Dr. Lefkowitz, I've since recommended my friend barb to him

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I saw Dr. Lefkowitz while at Banner Desert hospital, I can't say enough good things about him. He was caring, very personable, made me feel very comfortable, and helped me control my emotions while in an extremely uncomfortable situation. My eye was swollen closed, and I thought I was going to lose my vision. Dr. Lefkowitz prescribed me some medicine, and gave me exact directions to follow. My eye healed and I was able to avoid surgery, Thank god.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Banner Desert hospital referred me to this rude old man... I had a recurring corneal abrasion I came in at 4pm was the last person there and he rushed me and said there was nothing wrong with my eye in 2 seconds. This guy's a joke. He basically called me a lair when I had discharge paperwork proving my eye was scratched. I walked out the same time he did....in a rush to get home. Didn't give 2 craps about my eye or eye pain. Find someone else

Submitted January 10, 2017

The best in Tucson...and anywhere else in AZ. I trust him with my eyes and those of my family

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

a Prince of a surgeon/doctor..and brilliant..he was a Jeopardy champion 3 times!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Lefkowitz is the best Ophthalmologist I have ever seen..I moved from Minnesota, and was not happy with my eye doctor in Adina. He listens, is very humane, and a great surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Lefkowitz did cataract surgery on both of my eyes and I can see clearly after having poor vision for many years. He is kind, listens, answered all of my questions, and made me feel very comfortable. I've since recommended Dr. Lefkowitz to a few of my friends who are having vision problems.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Lefkowitz caused permanent damage to my left eye with a LASIK procedure which he performed while in Phoenix. He could not correct it and attempts by more skilled surgeons have not given me totally satisfactory results. Dr. Lefkowitz refused to take responsibiltiy for the damage. I have permanent damage to my vision in my left eye as a result. I do not recommend Dr. Lefkowitz.

Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Todd A. Lefkowitz's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)