Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Castle

Dr Castle is a one of a kind physician. He is very experienced and knowledgable and adds to that a unique caring and understanding approach that makes his patients feel well cared for. He takes the time to listen and never leaves one feeling rushed as is so common in other practices. He takes the time to carefully explain your options then delivers on the best solution in a very timely manner. I highly rate this doctor and have found him to be outstanding in every aspect of his practice.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I have been going to Dr Castle for well over 20 years and I think that he is the best doctor as far as I am concerned. Not only he is friendly, knowledgeable and kind he also is very professional and I could not NOT recommend him. I wish every doctor would be as concerned and caring as he is, as doctors should be, but most of them are not. I will give him 6 stars even though we can only give 5.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Great doctor! I too have been going to him for well over 25 yrs. Delivered both my children. Very personable and cares about his patients. As far as other poster mentioned regarding breast exam. He's always done an examination-maybe he overlooked while speaking to you about other things, but my guess if you found a lump a week later, then it most likely had been there for awhile or was something beign that popped up quickly. In his defense, I would NEVER rely on my ob to be the 'expert' examiner on 'my' breast. I KNOW my breast better than anyone. And if women wait to have a complete exam on their breast every year or six months, then you are missing the purpose of examination. Dr. Castle has always asked me if I examine myself routinely and the importance of doing so.,,to familiarize yourself with your breast. He would most likely discover something that was obvious and maybe too late. Ladies, examine yourself every month (after you cycle). Best to do laying down in bed.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had. He's kind, patient, understanding, and will listen and advise you. He is so great I've been going to him for twenty years.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Great doctor!!!If you want pain free paptest chek him out. I'm his patient for 10 years now.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Castle did my annual exam. He did not examine my breasts carefully, and told me that they were fine. But one week later, I felt a small lump in one of my breasts and had mammogram and ultra sound done. The results indicated that there was a lump. Luckily the results were negative. I think Dr Castle is knowledgable but he just did not examine carefully and rushed me out.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Robert L. Castle's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1976)