Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Perlmutter

He was always more than 45 minutes late. He behaved very unprofessionally in spite of training at a good university.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Perlmutter is the best doctor I've ever had. He seems to genuinely care for his patients. He doesn't seem to see me as old and fat and not worth the effort. I always leave his appointments with a lighter heart (no pun intended) and a new determination to fight harder for my health. His office staff, also, are all amazingly wonderful people! Never too busy to answer one of my dumb questions.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

I think that Brian Perlmutter ranks among the best cardiologists that I have ever had. He is caring, knowledgeable and the best at what he does. He made me feel comfortable with his program and has helped me immeasurabley

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

One of the best doctors I've ever had. I would rate him A+ on everything! He really makes me feel hopeful. He is unfailingly kind. He doesn't make me feel stupid like some docs do. His in-hospital care was really good.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Brian H. Perlmutter's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ