Ratings for Dr. William L. Abraham

I find Dr Abraham to be helpful and smart and not stymied by a questioning knowledgable patient. IE he is able to deal with questions without feeling threatened...very rare.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I really enjoy Dr. Abraham, best doctor I have ever had!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I had been seen by both dr. Abraham and the np connie clarey. I had put up with a since location was 2 mins away. Hard to find good docs for sure. The office is clean, nothing special. Office staff are usually trainees and expect plenty of mix ups. Billing, appts, test results etc..twice insurance billed for a phone call I had made. I received co-pay bills and had to go as far as bringing in proof I wasn't in town on supposed dates. Prerty sure insurance was never made aware (I will be taking care of that) each visit became less about me and more about nothing. Kind of like the lights are on but nobody is home. I would get call labs were great and then check on-line and they weren't. Not sure how many people don't know if something is wrong if doc is saying fine. Shorter visits wrong or not complete labs ordered. I guess super hard to check a box. Medication refills are a joke. So glad to not have to deal with the egos and terrible bedside manner!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Abraham is an exceptional doctor-- extremely caring in every respect. He is, without question, the best doctor I've ever had. I've been going to him for 11 years now, and I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Abraham, is One of the better doctors in Tucson. He should be your first and only choice in doctors.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Best doc I've had in sixty years! Very accurate diagnostically and helpful with decisions.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. William L. Abraham's Credentials

• Univ De L'Etat A Liege, Fac De Med, Liege, Belgium (Grad. 1978)