Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. King

Dr. King has a great staff. Her care and knowledge unsurpassed. Very pleased with her as my primary care. My adult sons go to her as well.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

The staff members are completely incompetent and don't ever get back to you in a timely fashion. It took 3 weeks to get a simple blood test result, which usually takes 3-5 business days for processing. Might I add, I had to call her staff members to track down my blood results. I find this to be completely inconsiderate and shows that she obviously doesn't care about the well being of her patients. Four other people who I know went to her however have since left due to similar reasons. I wouldn't recommend going to this office, it's more hassle than it's worth.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I just moved to Scottsdale and needed to find a new general practice doctor. So happy I found Dr. King! She made me feel extremely comfortable. She is a very friendly and kind woman who seems to put you at ease and does not make you feel awkward to ask any sort of question. Her office is also is a very central location and the office staff were also extremely inviting. I would highly reccommend Dr. King to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. King before she was a autual Dr. She is the best and I would highly recommend her. I would never go to another dr.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I have been seeing Dr King for over a year now and I couldnt be happier. She takes the time to listen and answers all my questions. I feel very comfortable and secure in everything she says and recommends. Her knowledge is incredible and bedside mannor is great. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

Dr. King is the first doctor I saw when I moved to Arizona. I have referred her to 5 people who are just as pleased as I am. Dr. King referred me to the best OBGYN and also referred me to a wonderful Endocrynologist (who caught my thyroid cancer!). Dr. King and all of the doctors I have worked with because of her are the reason my husband and I want to stay in Arizona.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Jennifer King is SUPERB! She has a great bedside manner, answers questions, and seems to have a genuine interest in my health. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. King is incompentent. I wish I could go into detail about what she did to me. She deserved to be sued over the matter.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

I think Dr. Jennifer King is great. She has a wonderful bedside manner and always takes time to ask questions, either to follow up from something in the past or to diagnose a new problem. I like that she reviews past issues to make sure I am not having any additional problems. I feel like she cares. She thinks fast but never makes me feel rushed. I can ask her anything without feeling embarrassed because she puts me at ease. I definitely recommend her to anyone needing a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Been using Dr. King for about two years now. She has always been very concerned with my health and general state well being. Spents a little bit to much time documenting vist on her computer, during the vist but I would say that is insurance companies fault and not of her choosing.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Jennifer A. King's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Guardian