Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey G. Ronn

Was recommended to me by hospital nurses who use Dr Ronn as their own physician. As they said, "he gets to the bottom of the problem". He took part of his lunch hour in a fully booked day to fit me in when I had serious, serious issues. In a regular appointment, I don't feel rushed. I think he studies his cases and actually thinks about them.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Ronn has been my Pulmonologist since 1999 and he is the best! He's compassionate, supportive, responsive to my medical needs and his skills,experience and intuition are exceedingly above and beyond other Pulmonologists. When I started having pulmonary problems and an abnormal chest X-ray per my primary, Dr Ronn was who I chose. I chose him because I was a Registered Nurse in a local hospital who had taken care of his patients and I knew he was the best that there was. When choosing a doctor, I recommend that patients ask nurses "if you had to pick a ********* who would you pick and why. As for the negative comment written on 3/20/2015, not sure what happened there, but I have never experienced that kind of response. I also need to add that if that patient was as bad as he was on 2/13/15 and almost died, the patient and spouse were very foolish and showed no common sense- he should have been taken to the ER immediately instea d of burying their heads in the sand and then blaming the Physcian and their busy office- just my 2 cents!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

My husband needed to see Dr. Ronn on 3/20/15 . He was having same symptoms of CHF as he had 2/13/15 when he was admitted and told he almost died in the ER. His staff said he was booked for the day. I explained he needed to be seen as he was having same symptoms of CHF. That was at 8:30 am. Staff said she would send Kim an e-mail to see if we could be worked in. By 10:30 still no phone call. We were trying to see him and not be admitted to the hospital again. I called again. This time I was transferred to Kim's phone. I got voice mail. For the second time I explained how sick my husband was & he needed to be seen. Never got a reply from Kim. Lucky I guess we had appt. with my husband's Cardiologist. He was very upset with the above events as my husband need to see his pulmonary Md. After he was in hospital for 2 days on the weekend, I called Dr Ronn's office for follow up visit after the hospital admission. Now staff no appts available in April. We couldn't gey appt. Until May. Dr. Ronn needs a talk with his staff on getting patients seen in an emergency . If it was my staff they would get a good talking too. Two Mds since have told us he was a good MD, but had poor staffing as they get same complaints from many of their patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Ronn has treated my emphysema for 7 and a half years and he keeps finding ways to keep me functioning. It has been a relationship that both my wife and I cherish. His kindness and dedication as well as his great knowledge of medicine and patient concern is exemplary. I consider him a member of my family and am thankful every day that I have the good fortune to have such a caring and capable man as my physician and friend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Thanks to Dr Ronn for finding the problems with my lungs that other doctors couldn't find.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Best doctor you'll ever find. Extremely knowledgeable, warm and caring. Nurse Kim is the best! So glad I found you, Dr. Ronn!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Ron and his nurse Kim are very competent and thorough! They have taken great care of my husband and found his problems when no other Dr's could find them. Thank you Dr Ronn and Kim for all you do on a daily basis for your patients!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

The best pulmonologist in the whole state of Arizona, you could not find anyone better! so caring and compassionate, just l like a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

This man is truly the best Dr. and honest Dr. you will ever come across.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

This physician saved my life and still follows my care. there are no words for the generous man's care of others. Thanks Dr. Ronn for all that you do for everyone life that passes your way.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey G. Ronn's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med