Ratings for Dr. Saul Isserow

Very detail oriented cardiologist. Delivers objective assessments in a kind and understandable manner.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Excellent physician in every respect.Attentive/ listens/gives concrete advice/ optimistic yet practical. Genuine;y interested in your long term welfare and remembers your concerns between appointments.Superb clinical skills. Support staff needs improvement.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

He runs a "private" sector clinic where you come and pay for the visit. Still paying MSP premiums. But it would be okay if he'd really be somewhat helpful. He dismissed my concerns, sent me out of the office still in pain & shortness of breath. I have spent half an hour sitting in a car in front of his luxury office, trying to breath before traveling back home. I was hospitalized to cardiac ward, just couple of days after this visit.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Have never met a doctor like Dr Isserow. He is compassionate, caring and very knowledgable . Having a heart issue has never been easier, I know I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Best dr ever! I see him every two years and he remembers personal details about me and my spouse. Great bedside manner. Thorough and yet not an alarmist.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience. Dr. Isserowe was very personable and put me at ease with his Great sense of humour and his advice and care was excellent. He gave me all the time needed to ask questions, and his followup appointment was very soon after the first one. I would rate him as the best there is!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

The best guy to have. Biog heart, giovces time and knows his stuff! If you arte lucly enoughj to see Dr. Isserow you are very very lucky!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I can't understand any of those negative comments......he's is my life saver....been going to him since 1997...and because of his excellent care I am still ticking....they never thought I'd see 61 and here I am 76 and still feisty as ever....darn... I wish I was younger...he is my cutie patootie....rated staff a 5 now....yrs ago it was a different #....technically there are not enough stars to actual rate my HERO!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I went to Isserow because I was told he was the best sports cardiologist. As an athlete and someone who has made sports my career, I was looking for a doctor who could help me live with my heart condition, continue to work and still be active. Not only did he not give me a diagnosis but he made a quick assumption and never bothered to help me find a proper diagnosis or a way to stay active. I'm sure he must be knowledgeable in his field but he is either too busy or doesn't want to take the time to figure out more unusual conditions. So far he has just wasted a lot of my time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

It is not often that you run across someone that has it all going on and Dr Isserow i s exactly that, You can tell that this specialist is the full meal deal. He cares and has the expertise to back it up. Certainly worthy of the wait to get to see him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016