You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Saul Isserow

PUT ME AND MY WIFE AT EASE we now know whats ahead and feel totally confident that we are in the hands! I wish all meetings with medical professionals could be this pleasant! Thank you DR. Saul!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

very good, caring and considerate. I never had any hint of arrogance. He is a straight shooter, and told me that I can accept or reject his advice as I feel comfortable but the will nonetheless always love me as a patient and do his best to care for my issues despite the fact. I have to say he is as good as a doctor as I could ever ask for.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

He took immediate action to arrange my bypass surgery and he solved my cardiac problems back in 2007. Highly recommended Dr. Saul Isserow, Cardiologist, to anyone facing cardiac problems.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Isserow because I heard he was knowledgeable about my rare condition. Unfortunately he was not and told me false information about my condition (I read in recent research studies to be false). He was kind but talked more about coping strategies instead of symptom management. He is my cardiologist (whom I paid for privately) and not a psychologist so he should be focusing on symptom management instead of coping mechanisms.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Isserow is the best. I am living 'the life not lived' because of his knowledge, experience and competence. I am on my second pacemaker, working and feel great thanks to him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

The very best cardiologist. He deals with so many issues. His students are residents who will be practicing in the field. I have no problem with there prelim examination. Dr Isserow always attends during visit to verify.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Great doctor, attention to detail, thank you Dr Isserow.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

outstanding care and knowledge - excellent!!!. Highly recommend Dr. Isserow

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Very late. Sends in his students to do the work for him. Yes, he appears caring but wants you to have unnecessary operations for his research. Beware with this. Calls you an "interesting case" then suggests unnecessary surgery. Also, tells you you're going to die if you don't even after the surgeon says you don't need it. Run!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Saul Isserow's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "PUT ME AND MY WIFE AT EASE we now know whats ahead and feel totally confident that we are in the hands! I wish all meetings with medical professionals could be..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very good, caring and considerate. I never had any hint of arrogance. He is a straight shooter, and told me that I can accept or reject his advice as I feel com..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He took immediate action to arrange my bypass surgery and he solved my cardiac problems back in 2007. Highly recommended Dr. Saul Isserow, Cardiologist, to anyo..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Isserow because I heard he was knowledgeable about my rare condition. Unfortunately he was not and told me false information about my condition (I rea..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Isserow is the best. I am living 'the life not lived' because of his knowledge, experience and competence. I am on my second pacemaker, working and feel gre..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The very best cardiologist. He deals with so many issues. His students are residents who will be practicing in the field. I have no problem with there prelim ex..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, attention to detail, thank you Dr Isserow."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "outstanding care and knowledge - excellent!!!. Highly recommend Dr. Isserow"

September 16, 2014