Ratings for Dr. Saul Isserow

He is not my doctor but my wife visited him. This guy is a Lothario. He made her uncomfortable by placing his hands on her thighs as he was explaining her condition during the appointment. Oddly, there was another nurse in attendance during the meeting who exchanged a number of glances with my wife and I wonder if this has been ordered due to past infractions. I hope this guy's wife doesn't read this as I noted in one of the other reviews he is married.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

The epitome of a great specialist. Attentive and caring. A beautiful human creature made cardiologist. Exsudes confidence and warmth.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

As far as I’m concerned....this guy is bloody awesome...been his patient for over 20 years...they never expected me to see 61.....that was 16 years ago....as far as I’m concerned he’s god! Love his honesty, love his humour, love his compassion....the only negative thing about his is that he’s married....😥

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Isserow has been my cardiologist for about 20 years and he is a true professional with great knowledge and bedside manner. Takes the time to listen to your comments and to make suggestions. Usually has a resident doctor in the interview and he takes time to explain things to the resident as well as you.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Isserow is the very best. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and he has a heart of gold. He is one of the kindest men I have ever met. He also has a good sense of humour which made my appointment with him a fun experience. His staff is lovely! Forever thankful!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr Isserow's bedside manner may not be for everyone, as you can see from the mixed reviews. I love him, I appreciate that he is blunt and doesn't sugar coat things, but he is also compassionate and has wonderful foresight. He is extremely busy, often running back and forth between UBC and VGH, which can lead to lateness, but he doesn't mess around when he sees a possible problem, such as coming to see me in the ER when he insisted I be rushed in with chest pains. I am only 29 with a hereditary heart condition, I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Ignorant and not respectful. Did not listen to my concerns. Overall impression from visiting his office: unprofessional and very much business-like attitude.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I have found Dr. Isserow ( I have been seeing him for almost 20 years) to be an excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and come across as caring. He has provided me with excellent care over the years. I would recommend him to anyone looking for cardiac care.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Isserow does not have the time or the heart for my problems and that showed in our first meeting. There was not a second meeting as I decided not to waste more of my time.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Very detail oriented cardiologist. Delivers objective assessments in a kind and understandable manner.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017