You may also like

Rate Dr. Saul Isserow

Dr. Saul Isserow's Ratings

He took immediate action to arrange my bypass surgery and he solved my cardiac problems back in 2007. Highly recommended Dr. Saul Isserow, Cardiologist, to anyone facing cardiac problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Isserow because I heard he was knowledgeable about my rare condition. Unfortunately he was not and told me false information about my condition (I read in recent research studies to be false). He was kind but talked more about coping strategies instead of symptom management. He is my cardiologist (whom I paid for privately) and not a psychologist so he should be focusing on symptom management instead of coping mechanisms.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2838944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Isserow is the best. I am living 'the life not lived' because of his knowledge, experience and competence. I am on my second pacemaker, working and feel great thanks to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

The very best cardiologist. He deals with so many issues. His students are residents who will be practicing in the field. I have no problem with there prelim examination. Dr Isserow always attends during visit to verify.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Great doctor, attention to detail, thank you Dr Isserow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

outstanding care and knowledge - excellent!!!. Highly recommend Dr. Isserow

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2538846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Very late. Sends in his students to do the work for him. Yes, he appears caring but wants you to have unnecessary operations for his research. Beware with this. Calls you an "interesting case" then suggests unnecessary surgery. Also, tells you you're going to die if you don't even after the surgeon says you don't need it. Run!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Truly love Dr. Isserow. He is very detailed and confident giving me the confidence I needed. Ordered diagnostic tests for me and then proceeded with a prompt diagnosis. Very kind and patient. He is very busy, but if needed will take his time with you.*** His office staff, particularly Lindsay is horrible. She has repeatedly given false information to me regarding appointment times and dates, rude and condescending on the phone. Very unprofessional and substandard office staff for such a highly respected physician...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

thorough and detailed approach. have been consulting with him over last ten years. has great empathy and clinical manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835183].votes_count ]]