Ratings for Dr. Saul Isserow

Have never met a doctor like Dr Isserow. He is compassionate, caring and very knowledgable . Having a heart issue has never been easier, I know I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Best dr ever! I see him every two years and he remembers personal details about me and my spouse. Great bedside manner. Thorough and yet not an alarmist.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience. Dr. Isserowe was very personable and put me at ease with his Great sense of humour and his advice and care was excellent. He gave me all the time needed to ask questions, and his followup appointment was very soon after the first one. I would rate him as the best there is!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

The best guy to have. Biog heart, giovces time and knows his stuff! If you arte lucly enoughj to see Dr. Isserow you are very very lucky!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I can't understand any of those negative comments......he's is my life saver....been going to him since 1997...and because of his excellent care I am still ticking....they never thought I'd see 61 and here I am 76 and still feisty as ever....darn... I wish I was younger...he is my cutie patootie....rated staff a 5 now....yrs ago it was a different #....technically there are not enough stars to actual rate my HERO!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I went to Isserow because I was told he was the best sports cardiologist. As an athlete and someone who has made sports my career, I was looking for a doctor who could help me live with my heart condition, continue to work and still be active. Not only did he not give me a diagnosis but he made a quick assumption and never bothered to help me find a proper diagnosis or a way to stay active. I'm sure he must be knowledgeable in his field but he is either too busy or doesn't want to take the time to figure out more unusual conditions. So far he has just wasted a lot of my time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

It is not often that you run across someone that has it all going on and Dr Isserow i s exactly that, You can tell that this specialist is the full meal deal. He cares and has the expertise to back it up. Certainly worthy of the wait to get to see him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Not knowledgeable about rare heart conditions, and does not know how to catch and fix them. In my case he saw all abnormalities on my tests results, but did not bother himself to investigate, preferring to kick me out with no treatment or even an advice. I was hospitalized the next few days after that. That was another doctor who listened to my concerns, recognized my rare congenital heart condition and provided a lifesaving therapy.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Kind, caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgable.... You won't find a better Cardiologist

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

PUT ME AND MY WIFE AT EASE we now know whats ahead and feel totally confident that we are in the hands! I wish all meetings with medical professionals could be this pleasant! Thank you DR. Saul!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015