Ratings for Dr. Donald L. Morgan

doctor morgan is completeley use less. he never diagnose me correct after many visit and i get sicker and sicker.i go to new doctor and first visit they find out what wrong right away and get me on right medicines and i am better.doctor morgan dose not care for hes patience at all only money.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I was in Kingman Regional Medical Center's Acute rehab and Dr Morgan billed me 1281.00 for consulting. I never gave Dr Morgan any permission to do any consulting. I told him I was a veteran and I only had VA benefits. I did not have any other insurance. I told him he needed to get pre-approval for any work he was planning from the VA. He did not do so and just billed the VA, who rejected his bill since he failed to get pre-approval. He now has turned the bill to a collection agency. I am considering going to small claims court to fight this bill.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Morgan is amazing! I personally worked with him and saw him as a patient as well as my husband. He is very honest and open with you and makes sure you understand everything you need to know about your situation. Highly recommend him as a Dr!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

The worst doctor I havve EVER had and I have had some bad ones. Sorry I want to live so I will find a doctor that knows what he is doing and the doctor is not one of them. He is lost in every sense of the word. He lacks compassion for anhybody. If it does not benefit him he will have no part in it. Wish I never chose Dr Morgan what a waste of time. Maybe it is time you quit Dr Morgan if you don not want to provide adequate health care! Shame on you!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

If it's important that your exam results be reported correctly and/or transcribed properly, don't bother going here. If it's important to you that a doctor keep his word after telling you that they'd take care of a mistake they made, don't bother going here. If you'd prefer your doctor not dismiss your ailments as you being a "nervous nilly" and not request that you return multiple times to address more than a couple ailments, don't bother going here. If you need your medical records to be accurate for a disability, workers comp, lawsuit or any other claim, don't bother going here.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Donald L. Morgan's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1977)