Ratings for Dr. Scott B. Hatfield

You can never get a hold of anyone in this office, Dr. Hatfield is great but is office staff is terrible.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Hatfield is wonderful....addresses all of your needs.He has never made me feel like I was in an assembly line...I have referred him to many of my friends and family!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

A doc with Knowledge and very Polite. Staff goes out of there way to help

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Hatfield is outstanding. He listens and helps and thats what counts. I just moved here about 7 months ago and I have alot of medical issues. Dr. Hatfield did not waste anytime in getting tests done and refferring me to specialists. His staff is always nice and helpfull and always call to remind me of appointments and even call to give me results of tests, they are outstanding as well. I have 4 kids and my wife and I and all of us will be with Dr. Hatfield for a very long time. He is a trustworthy doctor and they are hard to find.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

The people who answer the phones either are way to busy or understaff I call there and there have been as many as 32 calls ahead of me I have been on hold for up to 45 minutes I have never dealt with a doctors office or any bussiness that would keep you waiting this long May I suggest having the caller have the option of leaving their phone number that the staff can call us back? Hire a few more people to do this and this is al they do Your office is not profesional and my wife and I are considering changing doctors because of this Being TO BIG IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD THING WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

just like the other hatfields, he spends little time with you but knows his stuff

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I think he is a great dr. He answered all my questions. Short waiting time. He will see you in about 10 minutes after signing in. I don't really have any health issues I just go in for an annual physical then go to a testing center to have blood drawn for blood tests.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Hatfield has been very helpful to me and my family, and always followed up to make sure we were getting better.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

This doctor seems determined to run his practice like an assembly line, in and out. He will not even maintain your maintenance medications-simply give you referrals to specialist for every thing. If you are in desparate need don't count on him to care. My impresion was that his only purpose was to make money, get the patients in and out as quickly as possible.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

He does the basics and sends you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009