Ratings for Dr. Susan M. RAUSCH

At first had a great experience, however after difficulties with availability of medication at pharmacy she and her assistant became extremely unhelpful and rude. After several weeks of requests obtained copies of records only to find lies.. Quotes of things I did not say to make me out to be "problematic". I felt belittled. I would never recommend anyone to her. She and her medical assistant were sarcastic and demeaning.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

her staff breached HIPAA, she invariably took over a month to transcribe her notes and send to healthcare provider. overall one of the worst experiences I have had with an MD. When I told her receptionist I was going elsewhere, Madison wrote me a nasty letter with copies to my other doctors. At least their letter was readable and it was the only thing she ever wrote that took her less than a month!!! Steer clear here. There are far better doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I love this doctor! She is extremely bright and it shows in the care and diagnois she gave me. She is direct and straight forward; won't waste your time with small talk. I feel comforted knowing my doctor is so intellegent!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

totally agree with other poster.Very poor communication skills. Seems to have an attitude.explains options as if reading from a text book. no flexibility.Staff has disinterested attitude.Doctor and staff do not LISTEN, they just talk at you

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Poor bedside manner. She's argumentative and doesn't listen well. Made no referrals but couldn't help me with my sleeping issues. Spent a lot of time telling me about all the types of doctors she is not. Dismissive. I would not recommend her to anyone, especially after finding out that a close friend of mine went to her and had the same type of experience as I did.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Susan M. RAUSCH's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1992)

Unicare