Ratings for Dr. Susan M. RAUSCH

Dr. Susan Rausch demeanor were an epitome of haughtiness. Her condescending tone was nothing short of appalling. Each of my remarks was met with a mockery. Dr. Rausch did not seem to be interested in listening at all. When her comments didn’t make sense and I was asking for clarifications, it took me three times and a piece of paper to scribble a 5th grade math formula to finally convince Dr. Rausch that my question was worth answering. Dr. Rausch also struggled with the software she was using and was clearly taken aback by the fact that I brought two SD cards from two different DreamStations. To top it all off, Dr. Rausch suggested that, and I quote “my DreamStation will send her data via a satellite connection”. My bewilderment was met with another mockery: “yes, satellite connection, this is how it works”. Clearly, Dr. Rausch not only doesn’t know the difference between “satellite” and “cellular”, she seems to not be aware of the fact that an accessory would be needed for this to work. Overall, one of the worst experiences with a medical provider I’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

At first had a great experience, however after difficulties with availability of medication at pharmacy she and her assistant became extremely unhelpful and rude. After several weeks of requests obtained copies of records only to find lies.. Quotes of things I did not say to make me out to be "problematic". I felt belittled. I would never recommend anyone to her. She and her medical assistant were sarcastic and demeaning.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

her staff breached HIPAA, she invariably took over a month to transcribe her notes and send to healthcare provider. overall one of the worst experiences I have had with an MD. When I told her receptionist I was going elsewhere, Madison wrote me a nasty letter with copies to my other doctors. At least their letter was readable and it was the only thing she ever wrote that took her less than a month!!! Steer clear here. There are far better doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I love this doctor! She is extremely bright and it shows in the care and diagnois she gave me. She is direct and straight forward; won't waste your time with small talk. I feel comforted knowing my doctor is so intellegent!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

totally agree with other poster.Very poor communication skills. Seems to have an attitude.explains options as if reading from a text book. no flexibility.Staff has disinterested attitude.Doctor and staff do not LISTEN, they just talk at you

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Poor bedside manner. She's argumentative and doesn't listen well. Made no referrals but couldn't help me with my sleeping issues. Spent a lot of time telling me about all the types of doctors she is not. Dismissive. I would not recommend her to anyone, especially after finding out that a close friend of mine went to her and had the same type of experience as I did.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Susan M. RAUSCH's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1992)