Ratings for Dr. Laurie Neapole

Well, it's been 10 years, but I am recommending to a friend. I had a great experience with Dr Neapole and feel good about my recommendation.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I am extremely unhappy with my experience with Dr. Neopole. I received an IUD from her 5 years ago, she did brief me of what to expect as far as possible complications and the stages of each year. I was never followed up with like she had said she would in a month, and now it is impossible for me to get ahold of her to get this removed. I had a referral sent in and still no call to me or my doctor, so I got my referral sent in again and still no contact. Phone calls only lead to being on hold for hours. I will be going to a different OBGYN and will not be refferring her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Neapole asked me questions at a rapid-fire rate, gave me no time to elaborate, and rushed through my procedure. I don't have a problem with efficiency, but thoroughness should never be compromised.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Doctor gave me a botched surgery that was unnecessary and left stitches poorly done and sticking outside my wound instead of instead where there were to melt to disappear, tore muscles in my abdomen that was unrelated to my surgery since I had the surgery previously, I was aware of the healing process and this doctor did it based on a hunch without any thorough testing, and now I'm pregnant and my doctor got an ultrasound back after having complications with my pregnancy noticing there's scar tissue on my uterus again from the botched surgery doctor Neapole gave me... This was the worst expetience and if I could sue I would. The surgery was done based on an idea I had something that I didn't and months later it's ruining my life and I'm scared for the rest of u she may do this to. Please be very careful, if it happened to me it can happen to u

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Very talented Very caring Feel lucky to have her as a Dr

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Neopole and her staff are amazing. Very knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Neapole was great! I got an IUD inserted and she was patient with me, explained exactly what was going on the whole time and was encouraging when I explained I was nervous.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

My husband was in the waiting room while i was inside the room. She openly spoke about me and my case.. including my name for all of the waiting room to hear. She was saying how I shouldn't be there and she didn't want to see me etc.. When she evnetually came into the room she spoke so fast I barely understood her.. and I am a nurse. She was obviously annoyed with me before she met me. Tragically one year later I was in labour in the hospital and she was the OB on-call. She was rude and short with me and did not respect my wishes in regards to my birth plan. She performed my c-section and the surgical site was/ is horrible... again I have seen many as I am a nurse. Eventually my wound dehissed and I will be going to my original OB instead of her (thank goodness) for follow up.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

she was very gental until I wanted to decline an unneded ultrasound at the end of pregnancy and allow labor to start on its own. she and her secretary blocked me from getting out of the office and dispite me telling her no repeatedly and saying I knew the risk so don't continue, she and her clrek did continue and the resulting panic attack kept me from going in labour until the day I went into the hospital to get the ultrasound that I had only made the apoinment to so I could get out of the office. I skipped it then ended up getting one from her husband. he lied to me about the ababy possibly in distrsss, not only do I know how to read NST tape the nurses thought he was nuts and wondered why he was saying that. then told me my placenta was calcified and my water was low. both were very untrue. they wouldn't listen to my wishes and pushed me into using pitocin despite me being adamant i over respond to it. there is more but not enough space to post. so not happy with her care.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

I've had great experience with Dr. but her senior sectretary is rude and sarcastic. You'd like, after all her experience, she'd understand that she is dealing with pregnant, hormonal women or women who are dealing w/ stress of infertility and would be a lot kinder and more professional.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011