Ratings for Dr. Joel A. Hayden

Dr. Hayden has seen all five of my kids. He always does a great job! I feel like he answers all of my questions and is never rushing out of the room. He is very thorough and really knows what he is doing. I would recommend him to all of my friends!!! Great doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Hayden was a blessing for my two children. He took very good care of my son from birth to 4 years and my daughter from birth to one year old. I would recommend him to any parent, he is patient, meticulous,and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, we relocated to CA and had to find a new doctor. The front desk girls are not courteous.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr Joel Hayden was the most unprofessional doctor I have ever come in contact with. The manner in which he addressed our concerns was appalling. A VERY high fever with no other symptoms is very alarming as a first time parent. He was very abrasive and had a terrible bedside manner. He walked into the room irritated and acted as though we were inconveniencing and annoying him, even more so when we started asking questions. We had never met him before and just wanted our child to be checked out. He didn’t introduce himself or wash his hands (before or after examining my child.) The office staff was friendly but it took a while for Dr. Hayden to come into the room. He spoke to us as though we were over parenting and foolish for bringing the baby in for “just a fever.” How are we supposed to know there isn’t anything more like an ear infection, strep throat, etc. The company was great about getting our baby in the same day but we won’t be returning to that office.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr Hayden is very cocky. He was not interested in any of my concerns about my baby and I feel like the visit was a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Hayden has been my son's doctor for the past 5 years. Dr. Hayden is extremely knowledgeable. I appreciate the fact that he doesn't prescribe antibiotics carelessly. My son really likes him, too, and that's important to me. My son also looks forward to seeing Dr. Hayden's dog, Wasabi. That's a bonus! I would highly recommend Dr. Hayden.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Hayden has been my kids' doctor for longer than he should have. Doesn't make eye contact when he's talking to you. Treats my children as though they aren't even in the room. Brushes over every concern I have and makes me feel like I don't know my own kids. Overall this office is horrible! The staff are SOOOO rude and nobody treats you like a person in that office. And I think he has some kind of bonus program with Augmentin because that is the ONLY thing he perscribes and does so for things that don't need antibiotics at all.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

There has never been an issue that Dr. Hayden couldn't answer for my family and about my daughter. As a first time mother, I had anxieties about many things that babies get into, but with a doctor as great as Dr. Hayden- there has never been a question un-answered or an issue unresolved. Thank you Dr. HAyden!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Hayden has been my son's doctor for the last 6 years now. He has always listened to my concerns and has never treated me like a "welfare" mother like other doctors have due to my insurance. I reccomend him to all my parent friends who are looking for a ped. He has worked with me when my sons had chronic ear infections to my oldest being diagnosed with Bi-Polar. He does his best to keep schedules and is usually fairly punctual. ( I work in a medical office i understand sometime things happen you cant control) His office staff has always ben polite and helpful for me. And even when Dr. Hayden is unavaiable and it is an urgent need his office offers me to see another Dr in the pratice.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

Dr Hayden has been a great Dr but his office and staff and very unhelpful and very difficult to get an appt. I liked him but had to change doctors due to his staff.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr Hayden is great. He's been the pediatrician for all 3 of my kids. He has a good demeanor with the kids and seems to keep up on the latest medical literature. He recommended a treatment for my 2 year old when he was sick because it was the latest and greatest, and the pharmacy had never even heard of it.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009