Ratings for Dr. Dennis L. Little

Dr. Little has moved his office. THANK GOD. I've been his patient since '06. His former office staff sucked: no professionalism at all. They were a pathetic group of ignorant people who should have been fired.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

One of those complaints could have been written by me, but it wasn't. My husband died under his care also. Had lab work done every year, but apparently dr. missed important liver readings from year to year. Way too busy,, and yelled at me too when I went in with my husband and asked questions. I begged my husband to switch doctors when he first started feeling bad, three years before his death, and he for some reason liked this guy. My husband had specific complaints, but this guy just didn't pick it up. Run, don't walk, for another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Wow, I think people that check this site should keep in mind that a lot of people only come on when they want to complain. I've been seeing Dr. Little since 2008 and he is always compassionate, considerate and thorough. He is almost always on time. His current Medical Assistant is wonderful. My prescriptions are always filled in a timely manner. Whenever I need to leave a message the office staff is always curteous and helpful and my phonecall is promptly returned.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

For me, Dr. Little is not as bad as some of the other ratings he has received. He ordered the proper tests and properly diagnosed a long-standing condition that I had for years. (other visits with other doctors previously had not fixed the problem). With subsequent medical problems he has been adequate but not stellar. If anything it almost seems like he orders too many tests for someone my age (30s).

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

This doctor is way too busy to be diagnosing anyone. My husband went to him for years, and now he is gone. My feeling is Little is overwhelmed by patients and missed crucial readings on blood tests, and took the easy way out when diagnosing and running tests. He yelled at me when I went in the room with my husband, and said he did not like me. I was more aggressive in the questions than my husband, and he didn't like that. Also, would not read results of a test his urgent care doctor ordered, because he "didn't order it", and that turned out to be instrumental in finding out what was wrong. Too late, tho..should have been diagnosed years earlier. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

I am absolutely disgusted with this Doctor!! I had only seen Dr. little maybe 2 or 3 times in the past 2 years. I had an appt with him but i couldnt wait because i was in so much pain, I ended up going to urgent care which is also located in the same office. He ended up being the urgent care doctor on staff. He rushed through the whole apt was not thorough and was extremely rude at the end of the apt. I asked him if i could ask him ask him one more thing, and he completely ignored me and said " I have to help this next patient" and walked into the room and shut the door basically on my face. I couldn't believe how he just totally disregarded my question. I was very upset. next thing you know I get a certified letter in the mail stating that he has dropped me from his care! Well all I have to say about that is GOOD RIDDENS!!!!! Do not see this Doctor, Horrible! Horrible, Horrible!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Let me state first that I never saw Dr. Little and that was the problem. He either has very poor office management or should not be accepting new patients. With my insurance in-network doctors are limited and I chose this doctor, with a 5 month wait for a first appointment. Four months into the wait they rescheduled me, farther out. Total wait time would have been eight months. I explained the situation to the staff without satisfaction. I do not recommend this doctor for this reason.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Little has been seeing my 78 year old mother for over five years. He is very short with her, does not take into account that she is a geriatric patient when it comes to her overall care. His care of my mother has been very poor. But, my mother is comfortable with him because she has been seeing him for so long and she hates change. If you are over 65 I wouldn't see him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Dennis L. Little's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Oxford