Ratings for Dr. David A. Silberman

Just referred me off to about 5 other doctors and tons of needless tests.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Great doctor ! Never have had any bad experiences or issues. Also most importantly very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

If you've read through the previous ratings for Dr. Silberman then you already know that he is an EXCELLENT doctor. Without a doubt the most caring and helpful physician I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

answered all my questions,took time to talk with me,treated me very well, very nice, very happy person

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

I found Dr. Silberman to be very caring and open about his suggestions and ways to help me. I am very comfortable with him, my grown children found him, and recommended him to me. I am so glad they did. I would tell anyone about this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

My family has been seeing Dr. Silberman for 8 years. He is awesome, and I highly recommend him. He is very kind, thoughtful and considerate dr.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

I went to Dr. Silberman for 4 years when he was in Ahwatukee. He is one of the best doctors I have had - very caring, knowledgeable and informative. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

My whole family has seen Dr. Silberman for years. I have never felt as comfortable and safe with another doctor. I have complete confidence in his knowledge. His care and concern for his patients is genuine.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

i am very happy with dr silberman. i have recommended other to him, including family members who now see him. he is very professional, kind, understanding and caring. the only problem i have encountered is the medical assistants taking quite awhile to return calls(few days or even a week) but other than that i would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. David A. Silberman's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med