Ratings for Dr. Garry Knoll

I experienced a "Good Samaritan" act from Dr. Knoll with a mishap on a cycling vacation and found him to be very responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, and capable. Given that, I can't rate his staff properly.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Save your time and never see this doctor. Office staff were great but this doctor should not be able to practice. Misdiagnosing and overprescribing. This man is a dangerous prick.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Been there many years the original doctors of that office were good ie graham Wilson wait time from over booking is terrible now go to walk in clinic better service soon private doctors will be a thing of the past except for specialists

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Went for vasectomy consult, was given a photocopied handout to read that had errors (e.g. it said a vasectomy would stop the flow of semen rather than sperm!). The vasectomy was painful and took forever to heal (that's probably not unusual), and the doc was dismissive and used some basic strategies to assert control when it was not necessary. The clincher came when I sent the the sample back in to test if if it worked. I waited to hear the results, I assumed no news was good news. They didn't call or contact me at all to tell me it had not worked and I was not yet shooting blanks. I found out by calling a couple of months later, when they nonchalantly told me to get retested. Scary!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

I have never experienced an eye roll by a doctor before. If he can't find out what is wrong with you he assumes you need to see a psychiatrist and prescribes anti depressants. His diagnosis or lack there of has been down right dangerous for me and other family members. He has become more condescending with each year and I, literally, can't stand to see him any more. To say I am disappointed by his clinician and diagnosis skills is an understatement. My pets deserve and get better treatment then I do from him. Also, his underlings he has recently gone into partnership are basically "Mini Me" clones and continue to dole out the same kinds of tactics. For shame!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Knoll, wasnt my favorite doctor, only because he worked along side dr. wilson, who was. But over the past few years, he has been AWESOME!! He personally called me after I found out I was pregnant following a miscarriage and took special care of me and made sure baby was safe. I appreciate his care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

I would see a vet. before I get any treatment from this this person due that I would get better service and results. this fellow should go back to basic training or retire

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Gary Knoll is hands down the best doctor we have EVER had. I have a young family (1 & 2yr). We were new to PG and he welcomed my family to his practice. Furthermore, my son HATES doctors and is calmed by Dr. Knoll's kind nature. Dr. Knoll also always has an appointment for my kids as he knows how imperative it is to have kids seen right away by a doctor. The one thing that goes above and beyond is Dr.Knoll's after hours call in number. He has grouped with a number of doctors that shares answering this after hours number. We can call this emergency line up until 11pm 7 days a week... including new years day when we last used it! This service has saved us many trips to the emergency line up with our kids. I can;t even believe this service is available in 2010! Doctors and service were not words that were put together until we met Dr. Knoll and his practice. Everyone from the wonderful receptionist to the other doctors he shares his practice are above and Beyond a 10 star rating.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Get another doctor if you can!! I can't understand why some people like him. He looks down his nose at my family members and doesn't even bring up their info on his screen to show them he is concerned. Come on Garry, their are a lot of poor to middle-class people in this town and they deserve the same attention as the important customers. When you leave his office you feel abused!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

DR.Knoll treated me with disrespect He Miss diganose me. Gave me medication that made me shake and broke out in bruises. He tried other meds I told him I was dizzy. He said get up on the examiing table. So like a fool I did. He looked in my eyes and ears with his light and laid me down pushed me up and then said our you dizzy now. I was mad he sent me to Dr. Wilson and he reamed me out good for not taking his drugs

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009