Ratings for Dr. Dennis J. Reed

I had a terrible experience with this doctors office. They refused future care because I have a mental illness. When I had an anxiety episode in the examining room they humiliated me by bringing in the office manager. She spoke to me as if I were a troublemaker. I never felt like an equal. The doctor wasn't bad but the desk staff, medical staff and office manager treated me with disrespect because I have a mental illness. If you want a caring, accommodating doctor, seek services elsewhere. Th is man doesn't seem to care about mentally disabled patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Terrible doesn't communicate with the patient. I just had a bad experience there.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Very hard to get an appointment even with an infection! Doesnt follow up with refill medication requests eith.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Dennis Reed is one of the best OBGYN doctors out there. if you Live close to him pick him! he knows what he's doing and his knowledge is unbelievable. He saved me and because of him I still have the possibility of becoming a mom. his staff hmmm lack of experience when it comes to dangerous situations or handling a severe case.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

The office staff is not the best. They have been rude as well as quite incompetent, the office manager is a little better but not an overwhelmingly positive difference. Dr. Reed is knowledgeable in what he does, however his listening skills are lacking. With my first pregnancy I had questions on cramping as it was my 1st and didn't know what to expect and what was ok. He wrote that I didn't tolerate discomfort well! That was not even close to the reason I was there. Maybe if he had taken more time to explain things about what to expect in pregnancy the first time I would not have been there. He can have a patronizing demeanor sometimes when you ask questions. We were discussing some abnormal test results and what to do about it, and he wouldn't even look me in the eyes when he was speaking to me. The only reason I stayed as along as I did at this practice is because of the Nurse Practitioner I primarily saw.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

$125 to step thru the door. I saw him for 5 minutes. He is punctual because its $125 for the next person and the next and so on and so forth. The staff is miserable... I paid cash on my bill and then the receptionist shut the glass window on me. I have worked in the allied health field for the last 10 years and never have I ever been to a Dr visit or seen someone go to a Dr visit where they aren't given a receipt. Heck you get that at Jack-in-the-Box or your food is free.So I pry open the window and ask for a receipt and I could tell I was a major bother!I had just made a payment but somehow my balance was $125 more than last time?!So I question it and Im directed to the office manager, Alice. She then begins to degrade me and ask if and I quote "well have you gone your entire life expecting to get your healthcare for free?" At that moment I demanded copies of my records and financial statements and left. I would advise everyone check you're billing statements for insurance fraud

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

best care available for women and the care was prompt,courteous, affordable and complete.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

All around great experience.He performed a c-section 3 1/2 years ago with no complications, Now will be doing a tubal along with two other procedures. Great personality. Easy to speak with and understand. I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. Dennis J. Reed's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Cottonwood, AZ