Ratings for Dr. Mansour H. Assar

True, Dr. Assar's office does run behind in office hours but it is worth the wait. He runs behind because he is thoughtful, thorough, and never rushes his patients through any of their questions or concerns. As a patient who was very scared by her diagnosis, he took the time to walk me through the therapy options until I felt comfortable to undergo the procedures. He has continued to manage my care with upmost compassion and empathy. I would rather wait if he is running behind than see another doctor because when it comes to my healthcare, I take it serious I'm glad my doctor does the same for me as he does for his other patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Knowledgable, professional, kind, excellent staff, thoughtful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

If three hour waits are your thing, than Dr. Assar is the right cardiologist for you! I am sitting in the waiting room right now with my grandmother waiting so she can see Dr. Assar. No call before we came in, no notification when we got here informing us that he was running HOURS behind. Shameful how inconsiderate they are to their patients...

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

After 3 visits, I've given up on the cattle car approach at Dr. Assar's practice. Late morning appointments consistently means waiting in excess of an hour. Much confusion, too many patients, a true environment for producing errors and overlooking details.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Mansour H. Assar's Credentials

• Farsi

• U Mundial Dominicana (Umd), Esc De Med (World Univ) (Closed 1991) (Grad. 1986)

Providence