Ratings for Dr. John M. Pierce

Dr. Pierce made my breasts uneven after augmentation /mastopexy. When he was confronted he denied the unevenness. I have had other consultations with surgeons and they say he made one pocket too low. I am looking at 7,000.00 to have his work fixed by a different surgeon. I am not a happy customer!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I've gone to Dr. Pierce several times to remove squamous cell carcinomas (a type of skin cancer). He is one of a few physicians in the U.S. that utilizes a recent FDA approved thermosurgery treatment for skin cancer. It is a hypothermia procedure that uses heat to remove the area. I have found that my skin heals much better with this technique than the traditional scraping and burning method (which really hurts when its done). I had a squamous removed off the side of my nose with this new technique and it healed with no trace of a scar. He is a very good physician.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. John M. Pierce's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)