Ratings for Dr. Bernard R. Palus

I have been treated by Doctor Palus for 33 years for a very rare skin disease. Years ago , this was very hard to diagnose and i had been to many doctors until i found Dr Palus. He was the only one able to confirm what i had and go after it with agressive treatment. If It wasn't for Doctor Palus and his nurse Diane, i wouldn't be here typing this and telling you what a wonderful and caring doctor he is. I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

After wasting months on dermatologists who wanted to do hundreds of dollars in lab work,(I have no insurance), Dr. Palus saw the skin rash, gave me a shot of cortizone and my rash was gone in two days. He even gave me a shot of vitamin b12 just for fun.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Although my skin condition was rare, he didn't really seem to know much about what he was doing. He didn't listen to my suggestions and gave me a biopsy on my arm instead of leg, which has scarred and is very unsightly. I picked up a very strange vibe from him...I went because I could get an appointment immediately and all the other dermatologists were booked for a month. That alone should say something...

flag | Submitted December 21, 2004

Dr. Bernard R. Palus's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1964)