Ratings for Dr. Diane M. Gronski

Dr. Gronski is very good. She actively listens and ask questions but her office staff is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! They are incompetent and they don't call you back when you leave messages. I called six times trying to get them to call in my prescription when they were supposed to when I was just there two days ago. I actually had to go into her office again and speak to her office manager to actually get it done. I should not have had to leave work early to go there and make them call the pharmacy to get it filled. I called the pharmacy several times and they had never received a cal until I got there. They are absolutely worthless. Her staff all needs to be fired and start over. It is too bad that a good Dr. has the worst staff ever. Her medical assistant Sophia is no help either. The employee that checked me out was too incompetent to even run my FSA card saying it didn't work until she had to try again then she ended up forgetting to give me my card back and didn't call me until after office hours to tell me I forgot it. When I tried to get the hard copy of the prescription I was told Sr. Gronsi would have to sign off on it which could take about 1 and 1/2 hours before it could be done which was before I spoke to the office manager. My suggestion to any patient is to make sure you have what you need before you leave the office so you don't have the same frustration. It has been quite the ordeal. I hope Banner Health management really pays attention to this. Very unacceptable service especially after waiting six months just to get an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Great bedside manner. Takes the time to talk to you about the issues you are having.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Dr. Diane M. Gronski's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ