Ratings for Dr. Diane M. Gronski

Very difficult to work with her staff and co-worker "Jamie". Very hard to get refills from. Spends no time in office with you. She has no control of her office and they walk all over her and lie about what she responds to your questions.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Great doctor I really enjoyed my first couple visits with her. But when my insurance company changed my Farxiga to $300 a month. I called and ask her what other drugs would work for me doing the same thing for my condition. She said talk to your insurance company. I called back and asked for just list of drugs she thought would be good for my condition, maybe even increase my metformin and I will research them and then ask insurance company how much they cost. She said don't bother me, ask your insurance company, then receptionist hang up on me. Never asked how my blood sugar is doing etc. Oh last week after waiting 6 months for my yearly checkup. I got a call and they said that she will not be there for my next appointment, her PA will handle me. If I wanted an appointment with her, I have to wait 4+ months. I will not bother her any more.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

If you have issues with this Dr. Call Patient relations at (623) 3944

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I can't tell if Dr. Gronski is good or bad, because her office staff is horrid! These people are the complete opposite of helpful. Unless, you get her direct number, you will be dealing with office staff and a dietitian who just likes to play games. She doesn't even have a diabetes tracking program unless you have an iPhone. So, beware, the doctor may be good, but is it worth it for the worst staff and dietitian, I have ever seen in my life. I've been going 3 years and wow! Look out!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Gronski is very good. She actively listens and ask questions but her office staff is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! They are incompetent and they don't call you back when you leave messages. I called six times trying to get them to call in my prescription when they were supposed to when I was just there two days ago. I actually had to go into her office again and speak to her office manager to actually get it done. I should not have had to leave work early to go there and make them call the pharmacy to get it filled. I called the pharmacy several times and they had never received a cal until I got there. They are absolutely worthless. Her staff all needs to be fired and start over. It is too bad that a good Dr. has the worst staff ever. Her medical assistant Sophia is no help either. The employee that checked me out was too incompetent to even run my FSA card saying it didn't work until she had to try again then she ended up forgetting to give me my card back and didn't call me until after office hours to tell me I forgot it. When I tried to get the hard copy of the prescription I was told Sr. Gronsi would have to sign off on it which could take about 1 and 1/2 hours before it could be done which was before I spoke to the office manager. My suggestion to any patient is to make sure you have what you need before you leave the office so you don't have the same frustration. It has been quite the ordeal. I hope Banner Health management really pays attention to this. Very unacceptable service especially after waiting six months just to get an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Great bedside manner. Takes the time to talk to you about the issues you are having.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Dr. Diane M. Gronski's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental