Ratings for Dr. Dena Peterson

i am a doctor myself and am happy I have chosen Dr. Peterson to be my personal physician. She runs tests based only on diseases she feels are applicable. She follows up on the tests and your responses to her tratment. She requires appointments because it is the only way she can get reimbursed for the high level of personal care that she provides.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

She seems knowledgable and a great dr. on first impression. Watch out however if you have lab work or mulitiple problems. Her staff does not relay messages to her. They don't call with lab results. They make you have an appt. (so they can get more money). The dr. also does not call with results nor refer you. She orderd multiple tests that were NOT needed. Ordered some PRIOR to lab results. She will argue, defending her staff inablilities. They cut corners, she runs her office cheap and tight which lacks in the "care" you get. Your problems will take many visits to get help with, even at that they won't get taken care of. She wants you to schedule schedule schedule appointments. They are also only open 4 days a week for a total of 20 hours. Really bad service/care. This is the facts based on my experience there. I will never return.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Peterson is one of the most arrogant doctors I have ever worked with. While her staff is ok, they over book their days and as a patient, I usually waited between 45 minutes to an hour every single time I came in. If you can make an appointment with her, it is on one of the few days of the week that her office is open. My family and I have had to the Urgent Care more than to her practice because of her part time hours (over the past 7 years we have been with her). Her responses to your health are short and condescending, as she lacks any compassion. I am in my mid 20s and since I was young she has been rude to my siblings and I. She obviously has no idea how to talk to a younger generation and doesn't care to work on her demeanor whatsoever. I would not recommend her if you are looking for a dependable doctor that is available for you to take care of you and your family.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Wonderful woman with real compassion and heart. Love her, and recommend her for all you general needs!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008