Ratings for Dr. Patti J. Perry

I've only seen Dr Perry once.Even though my appointment was at 2:15 and I didn't see the doc till 3:30,Dr Perry seem like she cared about my child's health issues and addressed the issues with what I hope finally be the solution!Ive seen 2 different pediatrician sin Yuma who said "everything is normal" when I knew something was wrong!!Dr Perry has been the 1st to say "this is not normal and we will fix this!!" I'm so happy I finally found someone who genuinely seems professional and compassionate!!!fingers crossed🙏🏽

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Waited for a long time having an appointment. Never got seen, walk out. Lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Perry and her staff have tremendous problems relating to young children and their parents. Disorganization and rudeness abound in her practice.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I found Dr Perry to be very knowledgable. I mom took me there as a kid, and now I take my own kids to here. With her experience and time int he field I would not expect her to be up on the latest, but she always surprises me. I actually checked her out, and in addition to all the regular legal requirements she maintains board certification with the Academy of Pediatriacs, and keeps her continuing medical education credits current. I like the homey old office, and I love the staff there. She must be doing something right. Other Dr's office turn staff over often or they are snotty, but not in Dr. Perry's office. Most of the people who work there have been there for years and they are always nice to me and my kids.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

She is very rude and complained about paperwork that i needed filled out for my son's pre-school. She is never on time I always wait atleast 30 mins or more for her to come in. Will not be going back!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Great with kids. Not always ontime. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Patti J. Perry's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Yuma, AZ