Ratings for Dr. Harley MacKoff

Dr Mackoff has been great I've been seeing him for years and he helped us have our first child.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

So happy whit my small scar of c section super professional

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I just came from Dr. Mackoff's office where I had a biopsy. He was wonderful - kind and reassuring. He explained what he was doing every step of the way and was as gentle as possible. He took his time afterward to give his opinion and tell me what the next steps are. I'm very glad I was referred to him. I believe anyone who is referred to him can be sure they're in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Wow! Very angry people! I am offended of what you have to say about Dr. Mackoff. He delivered all 3 of my children via C-section and to be honest would never let anyone else touch me. I was told by my family Dr. that he is to the point and gets the job done and thats what he always did with a smile on his face. He is warm and compassionate if you give him the chance. I wish he will retire when he's 80! Thank you Dr. Mackoff for being you. Thank goodness your just these angry women's Dr. and not their husbands! Hard to please. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have known Dr. Mackoff for 20+ years and he is one of the only Drs. I trust. He is NOT evil. I'm not sure how that lady expects him to notice her flinching when he is stitching her up esp. after she just gave birth which is much more traumatic!! He is the best type of Doctor, to the point and takes further measures to ensure you are properly diagnosed and healthy! I have referred him to several friends and he has been a huge help to all. He is wonderful and I selfishly hope he never retires! :)

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

I saw Dr Mackoff last week for dysplasia. He was wonderful! On time, nice secretary, and explained everything for me leaving me lots of time to ask any questions I may have had. Sorry to hear others have had bad experience, mine was great (well as great as these things can be). I feel confident with him for the future procedures and follow up I have to do. I am 100% glad I have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I have been Dr. MacKoff’s patient for close to 20 years. It is nearly impossible to find a doctor of his calibre with heart and compassion. He has always been warm, kind, competent and professional towards me. Best of all, he even found the time to listen to me when I was going through some difficult times in my life. He just performed an operation (removal of an ovary via laparoscopy) on me and he did an outstanding job. He went the extra mile to call my husband to update him on the post-op details. Thank you Dr. MacKoff for everything you have done for me. May God bless you and your family always!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Excellent doctor delivered all 3 of my children 2 natural and 1 c-section...don't forget he is not God but a man...very efficient and saves lives!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

**BEWARE OF DOCTOR EVIL** Dr. Mackoff delivered our first and only child this past May and we had a HORRIBLE experience with him. First off, it took him forever for him to get into the delivery room as I was progressing VERY fast (2-10 in under an hour). He hardly said 2 words durning the delivery, he gave me an episiotemy (sp) without even telling/discussing it with me, and then proceeded to tell me I tore when both my nurse and my husband told me he cut me. When he was stitching me up, I flinced a couple of times because it hurt and he kept giving me this look like "quite being such a wimp". I swore to god he rolled his eyes at me too. My regular OBGYN (Arkuran) was so ticked about the whole thing that happened. Apparently he is "known" for doing this. I will never let this man anywhere near my vagina or any other body part for that matter EVER AGAIN!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

I had a difficult time getting pregnant and a difficult pregnancy. Dr. MacKoff is professional and highly competent. However, when things went bad I really wished his bedside manner were better ... more kindness, more compassion.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008