Ratings for Dr. Sheldon E. Gingerich

In a world of fear recently he is on his game. He cares about the patient and cares weather you have a quality of life. Have suffered chronic pain for over 20 years and he has been the only one who cares weather I get up every day. Thank you so. No one ever listens or takes the time, I was always told sorry don't know how to help you.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Been with Dr. Gingerich for 5 years and am very happy to continue. He is knowledgeable, kind and very helpful. Any comments to the contrary are not patients of this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Has always helped with my pain issues regardless of what he is accused of. No one complained before this incident! Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Sheldon Gingerich is under investigation by the State of Arizona for running a "prescription mill" that provides opiates for uses that are banned by the FDA.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Makes lots of money by prescribing pain medication, tests and other drugs paid for mostly through insurance. Hope new regulations have slowed him down.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

In my opinion other docs could learn from him. 15 yrs with i think he is one of the greatest doctors ive ever met. I have been seeing him for 15 yrs and had to move. Now other jerk. doctors treat me as a junkie dont want to help are rude, Dr Gingrich never has,treated me like this, and has allways helped and im in tears becouse NOONE I MEAN NOO NE wants to help. Im disabled my heat is off cuz i had to fly to Tucson again to see him and now dont know what to do im lost without this great man. Never have i waited over 10 mins. I miss you doc you have all of my respect. Signed Patrick T Nagel

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have been a pain management patient for almost 15 yrs. and in that time frame I have had 4 different doctors, no fault of mine. If i had discovered Dr. Gingerich from the start, i never would have had to change physicians. He is always offering to use various therapies to make me more comfortable, to which have been very helpful. I never feel rushed, and I never have to wait more than just a few short minutes during appointments. he has made it clear that if I need to see him for any reason, that I don't have to wait for my appointment day and can just drop in. He is no doubt a REAL pain management physician, not one of those pill pushers so common to this field of specialty now days. God Bless him, cause he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Gingerich was not very interested in what I had to say about my pain condition. He comes across as an authoritarian kind of physician. Receptionist was unfriendly.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Staff and doctor are rude, impatient, and lacking in compassion. It is "their way or the highway." My treatment was at their clinic was hostile and uncaring.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Sheldon E. Gingerich's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim