Ratings for Dr. Henry S. Tarlian

Awful. The worst place to go to. They lie and they are all about making money. Both doctors should be ashamed. Tarlian and Vranic

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

had angiogram, staff was pleasant, helpful and knew what was going on. Dr was knowledgeable in procedure he was performing.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Took my 79 year old mother to Dr. Tarlian for vascular leg surgery. Her appt. was for 2 PM, and she was to fast for at least 6 hours prior. We arrived 35 minutes early, and the office staff took my mother's copay. We sat down to wait, and at 330, I went up to the window to see if they had forgotten us, and was told my mother was next. At 4 PM (2 hours late) they called her in. 30 minutes into the surgery, one of the office staff called me up and told me that he had made an error, and undercharged her for the copay. I told him (Dan) that she would pay when she got out of the surgery. He became agitated (wanted to go home by 5) and told me he needed the money NOW, and if I did not pay up, he would go in and stop the surgery! I told him he would do nothing of the sort and if he did I would report the office to the medical board, at which time the office manager came over and pulled him away. When my mother mentioned this to the Dr. at a follow up visit, he did not believe her!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

This guy is a disaster. My father got a stroke after he did a routine carotid surgery. He did not take responsability and blamed others.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Tarlian's staff were neglegent and uncaring in thier jobs. One of his medical assistants left three stitches in my leg that I took out myself at home. His staff also gave me pre-procedure medicine in the waiting room in front of everyone and it was so unprofessional and embarrassing. Dr. Tarlian seemed very uncaring and did not communicate with me what the issue with my legs really was and what procedure he was doing. I had two procedures done by him and then 6 months later I found out that he didn't even do the procedures correctly and now I have to have them re-done by another vascular surgeon. I do not recommend Dr. Tarlian in the least.

Submitted June 25, 2008