Ratings for Dr. Andrew R. Heath

Dr. Andrew Heath is the only one I will go to. I have seen quite a few and he is by far the best.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr Heath is very good at what he does. He is always willing to work you in at the last minute. He isn't pushy about coming in for so many visits. I'd be comfortable in recommending Dr. Heath to others. Kudo's Dr. Heath and thank you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

This is a very smart chiropractor. He listens and explains things in understandable ways when asked questions. He fixed my shoulder problem too =).

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Heath is always great about getting me in. Always patient if I am running late and never upset. Very personable. He has worked wonders! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Heath is the only chiropractor that I would recommend. He is also very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I have going here for years and can not believe what a difference it has made in my life and how much my overall health has improved since I started going. I no longer have migraines. I highly reccomend this office.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I have been going to Andrew for over 15 years. He always makes time for his patients and is very helpful. Unlike others I have been to, I have never left the office feeling worse after a treatment. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

I've been going to Dr Heath for only a couple of months, but I've gotten better results than I did with another chiropractor. He always has me in and out too.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr Heath is the best he works with you and has your best in mind. I love this office and he is so flexible.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Heath for 7 years and he has always done a good job. He's interested, even in this economy, to help your back get back into reliable alignment so that you don't have to spend the rest of your life and most of your money taking care of it. At first I went to him twice a week and now it's only when I travel or stress causes a problem in my neck. He's fantastic and his assistant, Tammy, remembered my name by face and voice since the 2nd visit. She's so sweet!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Andrew R. Heath's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1983)