Ratings for Dr. Warren C. Johnson

Dr Johnson is the best. He is very knowledgeable and really listens to his patients. My son and I have been going to him for awhile now and he is the first doctor that we truly have faith in.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

His office staff is VERY RUDE and if you can get past being treated with contempt by his staff, you just might enjoy the doctor, however, I fail to understand how he can allow bis office staff to be so rude when he is in the business of healing.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

You can't go wrong with this Dr. He is very attentive,knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, and really cares about his patients. My family has been going to him for years, and we feel he is one of the Best!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Johnson is great. I have been going to him for years. Very approachable and knowledgeable. He has always been willing and open to try a variety of approaches if the first medication/etc. doesn't work. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

LOVE THIS MAN! Can't say anything bad about him. I do agree on the last person's comment about front office. They can come across disorganized at times and not very friendly.But Dr. Johnson is fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I LOVE Dr Johnson! He takes all the time you need to talk. He doesn't rush you and is very reassuring. He has your best interest at heart. He thinks of things that are unique to help fix your situation. He'll even call me on his own time to follow up. His nurse is nice as well. Only gripe is that the front office staff always seems overwhelmed, and in turn, they treat me like I'm putting them out. There is one woman who calls you "dear" who is really nice. But the rest of the women act very rude to me when I check in.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Warren C. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)