Ratings for Dr. Howard James

very dedicated! hard working. cares and tries hard in a difficult care system that is badly broken

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr James is the kind of doctor who builds a relationship with his patients. I've been seeing him since I was about 16 (back when he practiced in Kerrisdale) and he has never made me feel like a number. I'm very fortunate to be under his care as his practice is hard to get into. He always follows up and is invested in his patient's health. I've had a slew of health issues this year and Dr. James has gone out of his way to do thorough testing and refer me to all the best specialists. My husband and I recently moved to the suburbs but we'll still make the (much longer now) commute to see Dr. James.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

A doc with a heart. This doctor really cares. I never feel rushed out, I always feel heard, I always feel that I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Simply the best so patient and caring I would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Simply the best dr out there that knows what he is doing. He is very patient with each appointment, and does not rush u out.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

All I can say is thank you for dr James he takes such good care of me and my family I only wish I had met him sooner absolutely the best a patient for life Daniel

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. James is never rushed with his office visits, and he always seems genuinely concerned about any health problem. He never sloughs things off like other doctors often do. He is very thorough with referrals to specialists, and he is meticulous with his follow-ups. He is a smart, competent doctor, and I feel that he really does care about the well being of his patients. In urgent situations, he really goes out of his way to make sure things get done.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your caring I wish other dr were have as caring as Dr James you are the best

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

This is the best dr ever he is so caring never seen humanity like this a god send thank you so much for being my dr

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Very thorough extended appointments are the norm with Dr. James. You are never rushed nor feel like a number. Follow up is monitored closely and specialist opinions sought early as preventative medicine. He is very interested in working with you to keep you as healthy as possible. Always worth the wait time.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016