Ratings for Dr. Howard James

I've only been a patient of Dr. James for less than 6 months, but during that time, I have been very well taken care of. He is very knowledgable and helpful to me, and he goes out of his way to look out for my best interests.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

My wife and I consider ourselves quite lucky to have been Dr. James patients for over 10 years now. He has been treating us in a way which has been consistently professional yet friendly and respectful. During our visits we never feel rushed or not paid sufficient attention to. Dr. James also has a vast network of outstanding specialist physicians and makes referrals to them promptly should the need arise. On a number of occasions , he has also shown human kindness and empathy, the qualities, in my view, badly needed in our over- crowded health-care system. A couple of months ago, for example, when waiting anxiously for the result of a CT SCAN, I was pleasantly surprised with Dr. James' phone-call, delivered in person, to let me know that my test was "fine" and that "there is nothing to worry about." Many thanks Dr. James! Paul and Cindy

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Howard James has been my family doctor for over 10 years. He is a very devoted, hard-working and caring doctor. He is friendly, humble and has an emphatetic attitude trying to really know how I feel with respect to my health issues. He is very thorough in what he does, conscientious and inquisitive. Thank you, Dr James and more power to you. Dante S.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

HAVE HAD HIM AS MY DOCTOR FOR OVER 25 YRS. EACH VISIT HE IS ALWAY FRIENDLY. SOME PEPOLE COMPLAIN ABOUT WAITING TIME. REMEMBER EACH PATIENT CASE IS DIFFERNT (SO IT MIGHT TO A LITTLE LONGER). STAFF IS GREAT ALSO. I ALWAYS TELL HIM TO TAKE MORE TIME OFF BUT HE IS VERY CARING FOR HIS PATIENTS. KEEP IT UP & TRY TO TAKE MORE TIME OFF TO ENJOY LIFE. A VERY PLEASED PATIENT - MIKE MCC

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

My Mother moved here from Sask after my father had passed away ,they had lived in the same house for 40 years and when she moved out here to be with all the kids and grandchildren she did not have a Family Doc. She found Doc. James and went to him . He had said to my mother you are a new patient and I do not know anything about you and your files are in Sask. so we will check you out from head to toe . Lots of tests ,blood tests , physicals etc. to make a long story short he had sent her to a specialist and we found out that mother had a sliver sized cancer growth on her bladder . If it were not for her seeing Doc . James at that time and requesting all those tests for her and sending her to the right people we would have lost mother shortly after Father had passed away . That was 17 years ago and if was not for Doc James we would have lost both parents with in one year ,mother is now 86 and is very fit and active ,thank you Doc James for saving mothers life, for checking her out like he did, if not we would have not had mother these past 17 years to be with and enjoy her company and time with us.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

If you are a young female, do not see this doctor. He makes me feel uneasy consistently looking at my legs, and doesn’t make eye contact during my visit. I find myself rushing out as soon as I can. He’s a creepy old doctor and I do not recommend him. Bleak office, his secretaries are friendly, but I always see new ones working, maybe he creeps them out too?

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I think Dr James is great! His office is nice, he always keeps it light and knows exactly what I need!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Beware of this doctor. He is completely forgetful or lacks attention. He needs to have his license revoked. I will never return.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

The best doctor around. I've been a patient of his for over twenty years and I would never go to anyone else. He cares and listens so well.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr James is simply the best most caring doctor. He spends time and listens to your every need and ailment. I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016