Ratings for Dr. Howard James

I think Dr James is great! His office is nice, he always keeps it light and knows exactly what I need!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Beware of this doctor. He is completely forgetful or lacks attention. He needs to have his license revoked. I will never return.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

The best doctor around. I've been a patient of his for over twenty years and I would never go to anyone else. He cares and listens so well.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr James is simply the best most caring doctor. He spends time and listens to your every need and ailment. I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

he is pleasant but asks the same questions he'd asked previously (he forgets I guess or he doesn't pay attention), he checks his emails as you're telling him your problems.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Warning...This Doctor is horrible! I showed up for a scheduled appointment, drove 1.5 hours to get there, only to find that he was not there. The receptionist told me he left to do some errands and would not be back for 2 hours. After a work related injury, he refused to submit important paperwork to worksafe BC wich resulted in me being cut off from receiving benefits, he actually old my Daughter, who has a diagnosed developmental disorder that her issues were fabricated by me, her Mother! I have fled a complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. He's an absolute ignorant monster

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

One of the hardest working doctors in this city. Very smart, dedicated and caring. Takes the time to listen and truly cares about his patients. I have been his patient for 17 years and am very grateful for him. When I developed an eye condition he referred me to the best retinal specialist in the city and got immediate treatment that saved my sight. He took the time to follow up so he knew exactly what was going on. In addition, he has a great sense of humor and is a very caring person.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

A complete scatter brain, appears to be completely disconnected from reality, ignores what you say, surfs the net during your appointment, gets on the scale to weigh himself...it's frighteningly bizarre and my instinct tells me that man is in the early stage of some sort of dimensia. He goes through office personnel faster than a speeding bullet, as they are bombarded by angry patients calling non-stop to follow up on referrals, paperwork, etc., that the Dr. was supposed to do but never does, it's complete and utter unprofessional mayhem in there. He should not be practising. We will never go back there again!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Bring back the treats! The point of the cookies and treats is to create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere! These are touches that separate Dr. James from the pack! We love Dr. James!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Unlike other Doctors; he doesn't book you at a certain time....have his secretary put you in a room and make you wait another 20. If you are booked for 2:30.....HE will call you in at 2:30 or 2:35 at the latest; and immediately go into the room together....and you have half an hour to discuss things......and he's down to earth kinda doctor. being young, I don't really have any health problems, but he still looks after me.....Hope he will be my doctor for a very long time .....though I do find it odd that he has cookies in the waiting room

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016