Ratings for Dr. Howard James

Simply the best dr out there that knows what he is doing. He is very patient with each appointment, and does not rush u out.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

All I can say is thank you for dr James he takes such good care of me and my family I only wish I had met him sooner absolutely the best a patient for life Daniel

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. James is never rushed with his office visits, and he always seems genuinely concerned about any health problem. He never sloughs things off like other doctors often do. He is very thorough with referrals to specialists, and he is meticulous with his follow-ups. He is a smart, competent doctor, and I feel that he really does care about the well being of his patients. In urgent situations, he really goes out of his way to make sure things get done.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your caring I wish other dr were have as caring as Dr James you are the best

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

This is the best dr ever he is so caring never seen humanity like this a god send thank you so much for being my dr

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Very thorough extended appointments are the norm with Dr. James. You are never rushed nor feel like a number. Follow up is monitored closely and specialist opinions sought early as preventative medicine. He is very interested in working with you to keep you as healthy as possible. Always worth the wait time.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This man needs his head checked. He knows nothing about medicine, and even his employees say he is neurotic!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Worst Dr. ever! He is lazy, does not keep records of visits, leaves abruptly for no reason leaving people in the waiting room, complete disconnected moron

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. James is awesome. In a town where there are many uncaring, 'churn them out quickly' walk-in clinics, it is refreshing to find someone who enjoys being a family doctor and will spend time with his patients. His quirkiness is part of his charm. I appreciate the time he spent going through my health history and ensuring I obtained the appropriate medical care. He is not only my doctor, he also is the GP for my husband and mother.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

No other docs available. most of us are older and cant find another doc. we complain while waiting 4 him. he is late coming back from lunch. then he leaves 2 get coffee and comes back 20 minutes later. he hires a new secretary every few months. this man asks us to write fake reviews and writes some himself. h is a phony.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016