Ratings for Dr. David Attwell

Some of these reviews are at best selfish and ignorant of reality. Envious of US system? Seriously? Go for it and let us know if you have any money left and how it works out. You had to wait? Oh, poor you. Good Dr.'s have lineups, bad Dr's have nobody there... big surprise. Sheila is rude? a gatekeeper? YOU try dealing with the self-centred, entitled public all day, every day. How is YOUR attitude when you have a bad day? The office is professional and effective. No problem getting appts. when required. David is caring and personable and never rushes me... nor do I waste his time with trivial chit-chat when he is really busy. It's called give-and-take, being considerate, etc. I've been with this office since Dr. Spicer back in the 60's then Dr. Greenwood and now Dr. Attwell. I'm very happy with the care and help I am given.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I have been seeing Attwell for over 25 years and have had excellent experiences with him and have never had a desire to change doctors.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Sheila is far too gruff and rude. it would be great if she was replaced my entire family has had attwell as a doctor for 20 years. he is ok but frankly gives lower dosage of medications than is required to properly treat the issue. his knowledge is ok but he is not anywhere near the top of his field. if it wasn't for the shortage of family doctors I would change without a second thought. I am really envious of the US system with extensive choices for family doctors and they fight to keep you too

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Attwell and his team are amazing. They have provided great primary care and have had contacts to help us get the best specialists possible. They are a joy to work with and we are so grateful for David, Karen and Sheila. They are the best!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I count myself exceptionally lucky to have Dr. Attwell as my GP. He's attentive, invested in his patients' well being, always willing to explain and discuss my concerns, and a strong proponent of continuity of care. Though the office is always busy, I find the wait times to be reasonable, and he never rushes through appointments. Sheila, his medical office assistant, has been fantastically accommodating, especially for short-notice or same-day appointments.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Love Dr. Attwell! He's fantastic, listens to your concerns and is patient and thorough. His receptionist is terse and a control freak that won't let other receptionists book annual appointments when she is on holidays. And she's on holidays a lot. If doctors weren't difficult to come by, he would lose half his business just because she has terrible customer service. Makes patients feel like an inconvenience. Fortunately, Dr Attwell makes patients feel like they are truly cared for.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Great doctor who really cares about his patients. Never rushed through an appt.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Attwell is an excelent doctor with a good "bedside manner".

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Great staff and the best, most caring Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I and my entire extended family have been patients of Dr Dave for over 9 years. He has consistently provided expert care in a kind and caring manner and we all feel incredibly grateful for his help. His office is busy but their same day booking system for urgent problems ensures timely care. The office is extremely well organized and they notify us when we are due for follow up or check ups. His MOA Sheila is extremely helpful and friendly and really knows how to get things done. Both Dr Dave and Sheila bent over backwards to help my mother and our family during my mother's terminal illness. We are very appreciate of their help.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014