Ratings for Dr. D. Wayne Crowe

I have been a patient of Dr. Crowe for over 30 years and feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Had a vasectomy done by Dr.Crowe. Was very friendly at the consult, explained everything in detail. Day of surgery all went as planned, built it up in my head to be far worse then it was. Literally better than going to the dentist. Nice, knowledgeable and professional

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Had my vasectomy preformed and he was fast, knowledgeable, and reassuring. If I had to do it again I would use him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Crowe circumcised my two boys. He is very kind, and took his time explaining everything.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had to move provinces a few years ago, was seeing Dr. Crowe for 20 + years. I miss his knowledge and ability to help more then anyone will ever know. I hope when i return to the Valley i a few years Dr. Crowe will take me as a "new old" patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

He is focused on patient volume, profit, and moving to the next patient quickly and efficiently with such smoothness by ordering lots of test and prescribing lots of pills. One problem per visit and better not get your needs looked after anywhere except his clinic. It is ok for him to be late for appointments but us patients better not be late. He refused my referral to control me even when he might not be the best with the skills to look after my needs.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

He delivered me when I was a baby. Saved my Great Aunt's life and has been our doctor since. He's the best doctor I've ever seen. I've been with doctors from the USA, Vancouver, Nanaimo and Port Alberni.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Doc crowe did my vasectomy. I would trust him with my nuts any day of the week.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

He is the best doctor I've ever had. He actually listens & is so good with my son who has disabilities.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Have been seeing him for the past 28 years. Delivered my daughter and has always been caring and compassionate. Never lets our family down and %100 on target with his diagnosis and prognosis. This man of medicine has healing hands !!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016