Ratings for Dr. Keith McQueen

Dr McQueen has been my GP for the last 20 yrs and I truly I'm thankful for him, his staff is amazing not over booking and I can get in within 2-3 days. Thank-you DR.McQueen

flag | Submitted November 23, 2019

This Doctor is great unlike dr D G Forster who takes money from the Fort Royal Pharmacy. Dr. Forster has set up a printer inside the Fort Royal pharmacy and has all of the prescriptions print out there so that he can get a kickback. At the end of the day he comes and signs the prescriptions. He will give you unneeded meds for a kickback.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I am truly blessed to have this kind, caring physician in my life. This MD is amazing. His staff had always been friendly and accommodating despite my complex medical issues.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Met him at the walk in clinic. Great guy! Such a good attitude and thorough. Wish he was my family doctor

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Has been our family dr for many years, delivering four of our children, expertly. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Outstanding and caring physician. Keith has given our entire family wonderful and dedicated care. Thank you, Keith. MR and JR.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr McQueen has been our family dr since 1987 when my first child was born. He is an amazing , caring , considerate, thorough , and genuine doctor. He is absolutely ...to shelf. Thanks for being you.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. McQueen has been my doctor for 23 years! He is the best, and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. McQueen provided me with the newest information on the side affects of Zoplicone. I've been taking this medication for about 20 years. He suggested I try U-Dream. I told him I had tried every sleep aid imaginable, but took his advise and bought it. After 2 weeks I decided to try it. It works! You still have to slowly go off Zoplicone and can only take the product for 3 weeks at a time, but hey it works! I've seen many doctors over the years and some have made suggestions, but this was the best of them all! Thanks!!

Submitted June 15, 2018

I feel incredibly lucky to have a doctor like Dr. McQueen. He's caring, attentive, personable and takes the time to listen. After seeing other doctors at clinics or hospitals over the years, I really value the fact I have a doctor as wonderful as Dr. McQueen is. Never retire!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018