Ratings for Dr. Dean C. Faust

I was actually in and out prior to my scheduled time. He didn't just ask a lot of questions, he asked the right ones. I needed surgery and not only did he recommend me to a specialist he called ahead and got me in as a priority. Everything is at the facility so it can all be done there - blood work, xrays, etc.. Since my surgery I have had 2 other visits and everytime has been the same. Very professional - glad I switched to him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Faust is THE best doctor. He always takes the time to listen to you. He answers your questions very thoroughly. He doesn't rush you in and out. He always does what is best for you. He doesn't overbook like most doctors do...you are seen within 5 minutes of arriving. I haven't figured out what I will do when he retires. No doctor can hold a candle to him. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Dean C. Faust's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1983)

Oxford