Ratings for Dr. Keith G. Zacher

We made an appt to have my son looked at for a procedure. Dr Zacher visited w/ is for less than 5 minutes , but said he could do it. I scheduled the surgery w/ Stacey @ the front desk and she never scheduled the procedure. I finally called the surgery center when I didn't get a confirmation from them & they didn't even have us on the schedule. When I called Dr Zacher s office, they were 45 minutes late on answering their phones & they didn't even apologize. We will find another surgeon! Poo poo on DrZacher & his lame staff.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Worst experience with front office I have ever experienced. Give you the runaround every time you call. Never call you back with the information they say they are working on. You have to keep calling to try and get any answers because no one will call you back. Doctor seemed okay and his nurse seemed really good, but front office was completely incompetent. Don't know how they have any patients.

Submitted February 16, 2016

The best laparoscopic surgeon in Arizona. Top notch. So thankful.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

This is the worst experience I have ever had with any Dr in 45 years. His staff NEVER return calls and the ansering service is on during business hours almost every single time I called. They make appointments for times when they will not be in the office and have poor patient follow up. GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!!!

Submitted November 14, 2013

Saw doctor once, need breast surgey, he is on the list of TOP DOCS 2009. Never heard from them again!!! Called several times got answering machine, friday they are closed for the day, message on maching says they are open from 8 to 5. Called the following Tuesday, got the same message. Called their answering service twice, NO RESPONSE....GOT A CALL FROM THE HOSPITAL SAYING SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR THE 19TH. WHAT?

Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Keith G. Zacher's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)