Ratings for Dr. Ron R. Davidson

This calming man has been my Dr for the past 31 years, I go to see him when I feel the need for some medical advice. I walk out of his office feeling well all the time. His favorite line is asking me how old I was? when he had my medical chart lol. 43 Dr Davidson, oh you are a young man ur just a kid. He has asked that same question from my wife of 18 years. Only give me drugs when needed 99% of the time NOT. Healing by time is his best prescription and I thank him. Jora Athwal thank you sir,we don't want you to leave ever.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

He asked me at the end of a routine check up if there was anything else. I told him about a personal observation relative to health. Without hesitation he made an appointment for me with a specialist. Given my circumstances, it probably saved my life. A good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

loved this doctor. Was his patient for 30 years but had to change due to a move. Always treated me with respect and never hesitated to send me to specialists if he thought it was necessary. Never prescribed unnecessary drugs.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Have been going to this Dr.for many years and I finally had enough. No matter what I asked him he was not interested. He has his own agenda. He told me he keeps updated by the computer(scary). He is always trying to talk me into proceedures that he can do in his office. I thought that he was a GP not a surgeon. I feel that all he cares about now is the money.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

very friendly office and the hygenist Laura was amazing with her cleaning.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

My husband and I went to Dr. Davison a number of times as he is the doctor for some other members of our family. The first word that comes to mind when describing his care is "apathetic". My husband had neck, shoulder and back pain as the result of an accident a few years earlier. Everytime we came out of that office we felt like it was a waste of time. It's true that Dr. Davidson is reluctant to prescribe medication (which isn't always a bad thing) but we also found him reluctant to prescribe forms of physical therapy. We went to a different doctor, got my husband onto a long term physical recovery plan and saw real improvement over time.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

This Dr. has a very laid back attitude. He appears reluctant to deal with issues that are out of his 'zone' or that he does not see as significant. It appears that he doubts my every word and it took many, many months and too many appointments for him to diagnose a serious illness and refer to a specialist for treatment. I understand afterwards that I should have been diagnosed within the first month given the test results, but I guess that was not enough. My recovery is now delayed due to the 7 extra months of pain and damage that I had to suffer. When I can find a new Dr. I will be switching. I have been a patient for well over 30 years.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Never would I recomend this dr. He is too laid back and takes him forever to get his thoughts across. I found him to be too non commital about anything and not really show time or care of any concerns. We ( my Family) stopped going to him many years ago. He needs to go back to the farms of Saskachewan.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Davidson has treated our family of five for 20 years. He has referred to specialists when necessary. I would agree with the others. He never ever uses antibiotics unless absolutely necessary.... He has given excellent advice over the years.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Has been my doctor for 33 years. My only regret is that he stopped prenatal care before my daughters were born. I will be so sad when he retires! He always greets me with a big smile and asks me how I'm doing. I never feel rushed. He listens to my concerns and doesn't just automatically give me a prescription.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008