Ratings for Dr. Peter Methven

He has seen me since i was a baby- He has delivered my baby. He has helped with depression and also getting me off medications. He is thoughtful and kind. He spends time with his patients. Visits grandma if she ever has a hospital trip or my mom as well. I am beyond blessed to have him as our family doctor. He is always on time with tests and follow ups. Would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Has been my families dr. for 26 years. Kind, caring and always supportive. Wait times can be long but if there is a real emergency he makes the time. Can be hard to get through on the phone but when you do you are not rushed or brushed off.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Always a very painful process getting through on the phone. I have been calling all day to book an appointment...a busy signal all day. BUT, they are patient, helpful and kind when I do get through :)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr Methven is patient and understanding. yes the wait times might be a bit longer than somewhere else, BUT, its because he doesn't rush through his appointments and genuinely cares. I will be very sad the day that he retires.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

We would have have given a five star but no longer. Practice is too busy. Standing at a computer,no eye contact...the good old days are gone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Peter has been our family doctor for about 25 years. He has always got right on with diagnosis and treatment. No messing around. Through several serious issues and many minor ones he has looked after us. An excellent doctor and a cheerful human being. He's not taking new patients and is always in demand.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I became incredibly sick last year, and when I visited another doctor they brushed it off as just an eye infection. When I saw Dr. Methven and explained my symptoms, he immediately came up with a list of ideas, sent me to a specialist, and eventually diagnosed me with a endocrine disorder. He and his staff are incredibly kind, genuine, and helpful. Beat doctor I have ever dealt with!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I have no faith in this doctor. Runs around looking important but only cares about his schedule. Patients mean nothing to him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Methvan is a very nice doctor however; with the health care system the way it is you are waiting way to long to see him. It makes it tough to keep on top of your health and with the wait times of up to 3 weeks. You have to go to the walk in clinic. Its very frustrating all the way around.

Submitted May 11, 2017

I specifically drive from out of town to see him. He has been my

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017