Ratings for Dr. Melanie C. Patton

I have been with her for years and she is the absolute best

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

She stated that I did indeed have a sinus and eat infection but still wouldn't prescribe an antibiotic. Her reasoning being that I didn't have a fever. I have had pneumonia and no fever, so don't understand her rational. I understand over prescribing of antibiotics but I was miserable. Her recommendation was for supportive care OTC meds. Had to go see a different doctor to get any relief. Waste of time and energy.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

As I researched my in network choices, this Doctor has been all over the Phoenix area. Now in a place with other Doctor's Office that hs "Revolving Doors". Too bad that this office can't get it together!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I only saw this so called doctor twice. I asked her if she wanted to see my medical records ie. history of my chronic problems. She said "NO". I never was able to explain to her because I was in so much pain that I was diagnosed over 10 years ago with Fibromyalgia and chronic arthritis, glaucoma and tinnitus along with hearing loss, not to also add that a U.S. Judge declared me disabled. She told me she wanted to help me yet she disclosed to me that she would be leaving the medical office I saw her at to join another office that I had previously left due to their incompetence. I moved to this state for the warm climate because of my chronic pain which she told me to go swim. I know that as I will reiterate how I've been afflicted for many years, only now realizing that the Doctors in this state are beyond substandard! I regret moving here and I had to call a former doctor to get medical attention because this doctor would not prescribe to me certain drugs that I don't abuse but use!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr.Patton was a very smart and awesome physician. She listens, gives her professional opinions regarding various diets and will find solutions for better health care. I am not certain whether I will continue to seek medical treatment at Sunnyview Medical Center since she no longer practice there.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

October 17, 2011 Dr. Patton is a very knowledgeable family physician she will think outside the box to find out what is wrong with her patients all the time. She does not give up on finding the diagnosis for her patieints as well. I highly recommend her as physician to see.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Patton is a terrific family physician. She does not quit on helping her patients to know what is wrong with them. She goes beyond to find the correct diagnosis and is very compassionate in caring for her patients all the time.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

She is a fantastic doctor who takes the time to explain things thoroughly and listen to what you have to say. She's also quite knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Had it not been for Dr. Patton, I would be dead. She saved my life with smart, rapid diagnoses and treatment. I heartily recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

listened well. very personable. took time to make full evaluation and explain things to me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Melanie C. Patton's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup