Ratings for Dr. Scot M. Hutchison

I have been seeing Dr Hutchinson for a while now. I think he is very educated and 90% of his staff is wonderful!!! Carol, who is his appointment scheduler, is awful. She is very rude and belittling. I have recommended friends and family to his office because of him as a Dr but I will no longer be doing so.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Hutchison, Carol and the rest of his staff is simply amazing. Anytime I had a question or concern, I could e-mail Carol and within minutes heard from her or even the Doctor. I do not know of anywhere else that has this type of communication! My Husband and I came from another Fertility Clinic in Tucson and were very unhappy. From the first moment we met Dr. Hutchison, Carol and his staff, we knew our search was over. They have not let us down and I would recommend anyone looking for help with fertility to not look any further and make an appointment today with Dr. Hutchison. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I can't deny this Dr has a great mass of knowledge but talking and listening to patients isn't part of the package deal . His staff are all unfriendly and unkind. I don't believe anyone loves their job. It should be a warm inviting environment made for building family dreams but no one seems to care. I didn't get the chance for ivf because I was constantly denied each cycle. But the support from this office is very poor. I felt like a number in a herd, nothing was based on me as an individual.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. H is awesome and his staff is too. From the moment we started working with him, we felt completely supported. He takes the time to explain everything to you and he also focuses on healthy lifestyle habits instead of just pumping you full of meds. He is really a wonderful doctor; I can't say enough wonderful things about him and his kind staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

My only complaint about Dr. Hutchison is that he is specialized and can't be my doctor for everything. He takes the time to talk to you and answer questions, he always has a plan or the next step, and is overall very knowledgeable about what he does. He always puts me at ease during procedures and my husband enjoys our visits as well. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Submitted September 11, 2014

We had an excellent experience with Dr. Hutchison and his staff. Although he had prepared us for the possibility of needing more than one cycle of IVF we got pregnant the first time. We are now 22 weeks pregnant with twins and loving every minute of it.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

We have read numerous negative comments about this doctor, his "greed", and his mistreatment of insurance payments. We had the absolute opposite experience. He was knowledgeable, respectful, and actually pushed us away from unnecessary/costly treatments. We had immediate results and couldn't be happier with the care we received. Pamela was also wonderful and always pleasant. The only downside to the practice was the office staff. Every encounter my wife and I had with Joanna was negative. We only interacted with her the 4 times we had to pay our copay, but each time was terrible (eye rolling, passive aggressive comments, audible sighing, etc.) We were surprised as we had read reviews that said that she was wonderful. The woman at the front (name?) was also very icy and seemed inconvenienced to have to open her glass window to speak to us. This also surprised us as previous reviews suggested that she always greeted each patient happily by first name (she never knew/cared who we were).

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I would not recomend this doctor. I feel as if he was just out to get money for him and his associates by referring me to other MD's for surgeries before he would even start IVF. I have pcos and i needed him to tailor my doseage for my horomones but he didnt. He soesnt care if you get pregnant or not and he makes it clear you will have to have more than 1 round of IVF...to me its almost like you have to pay him a certain amount before he will help you concieve. If you have tens of thousands to spend and you dont want go concieve quickly then go see this guy.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

From the moment we met Dr Hutchison and Holly, my husband and I knew we were in excellent hands. The staff is always professional and always willing to answer all questions. We were given extensive teaching on medications, procedures etc.. Although we did not conceive, we will always be grateful for everything they did for us. This is a practice that truly cares about the patient.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Scot M. Hutchison's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company