Ratings for Dr. Ai-Nhi Tran

Dr. Tran delivered both of my children...she is the best doctor I have ever met. She is punctual, kind, smart, current, caring, accommodating and I would recommend her to anyone. She will shoot it straight, explain things as needed, and she is smart as all get out and stays current which provided me with extra confidence in her abilities. I have seen Dr. Tran for 15 years as a gynecologist and then for both of my pregnancies and I can not say enough good things about her. Another amazing thing about Dr. Tran is that you will see her for all of your ob visits and she will deliver your baby...no on call doctors or partners in the practice...it will be her! I have also had many friends go to her, and all were very happy with her as well. She can handle easy pregnancies and god-forbid there are any problems...she is the doctor you want.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Tran is an amazing doctor and her staff is very friendly. Almost never have to wait and office is very nice and clean. She makes patients feel extremely comfortable and is always caring and willing to answer any questions. Also a plus is she is located right across from TMC and blood work is done in the office so you don't have to run around everywhere.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

dr tran is great she takes her time to answer all my questions she is very understanding. great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Ai-Nhi Tran's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MAMSI