Ratings for Dr. Cristina D. Popovici

Seems very knolwledgable. Keeps up on latest medication side effects. Nice personality. Would recommend to a friend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

While she is knowledgeable and her staff is helpful, she pretty much gave up on me with my physical pain. She attributed some of it to scoliosis, saying there was literally nothing she could do for the pain. She attributed the rest to my major depressive and severe anxiety disorders, basically saying it was all in my head. I was furious, to say the least.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

She is good with flu and common cold and physicals. If you have questions about medications or seeing specialists or having follow-up visits, see another doctor. Also, doctor and staff are very bad about filling out paperwork and getting and reviewing necessary paperwork for follow-up visits and specialists. She has staff doing what she should be doing because "she doesn't have time for this."

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

The front dest and doctor popivici's nurse have always been wonderful. I love her!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Popovici. I have never had a problem getting in to be seen and her nurses always get back to me with any test results, questions, etc...in a prompt manner. She really listens and is the first to admit if she does not know something and is excellent about referring you out. I had Dr's in my past just want to give me meds to control a condition. She actually suggested finding out the root cause and taking that approach. I would highly recommend her as a primary physician and refer her to all of my friends. He nursing staff are also very caring. Front office staff could use to be a bit more personable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Popovici was my pcp two years ago. I had to change because she never seemed to be concerned about my health. On my first visit i had a physical done and when i had the pap smear done it was painful and later that day i found out i was bleeding and one of the nurses told me she must have cut me. also it takes to long to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

I love Dr. Popovici - she cares and listens - on the other hand the people that answer the phone are rude. If it was not for Dr. Popovici I would look for a new place.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

I have been on thyroid medication for many years, and Dr. Popovici was the only one who thought my thyroid gland looked swollen; she was right! Ordered a test which showed a nodule. She was right on top of it!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

She seemed like she wasn't interested in my health. I asked her about a new birth control pill and she didnt even know it existed, but her nurse did. Don't think I'll be going to her again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Popovici is very helpful and considerate, but her front desk staff is rude and incompetent. They were disrespectful and even treated me like a criminal when I wanted to get my medications filled. Furthermore, she is always overbooked and it takes a month or more to get an appointment...I've gone a long time without insurance and without the medication I need to live a healthy life...I will be finding a new doctor who can address my concerns i a more timely manner and who's front desk staff/ medical assistants are professional and competent.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009