Ratings for Dr. Victor Kissil

He is very nice. But he does hug his patients hello and goodbye. Very awkward especially when you are in a paper gown. He also talks a lot...like maybe he has ADHD or some disorder. And he does take too long in his examinations. No, I don't want to feel my uterus. Nothing inappropriate, just strange.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

he is very kind. even though i had a late appt and stayed after they were closed he never rushed. he made me feel very comfortable, took time to explain and answer all my wuestions and i even learned a little about him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

He is a loving man. I wish he delivered all my kids. He always took his time. He also did my Hysterectomy. The staff is wonderful and is always there for you. He always did what was best for me. My daughter will go to him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Worst experience I have ever had!! I waited an 1hr 1/2 to be seen and then he was way too affectionate. I dont like receiving hugs from my Drs. and he hugged me 3 times. He examined my breasts for too long also. I felt very uncomfortable. Will not go to follow up!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

The best doctor I have ever seen!! Very caring & knowledgeable. Always available and spends lots of time with his patients. I wish he delivered our first daughter!! Thank you Dr. Kissil!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Gentle hearted man. He has no family of his own...no kids. He is an interesting bird but very sweet and kind. He missed our birth because he didn't have his cellphone on. Oh well.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Victor Kissil's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP