Ratings for Dr. Randal R. Hardison

Dr. Hardison left a pin in my wife's knee by accident! What a nightmare!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Terrific surgeon. I had gone to another surgeon who said he couldn't find anything wrong with my knees and to simply take more aspirin for the pain. If nothing was wrong, why so much pain? A friend recommended Dr. Hardison. He showed me my x-rays and explained all options available for my damaged arthritic knees and kept me pain free for years before it became obvious that knee replacement was needed. Actual surgery was pain free and very professional. Recovery and rehab took about 6 months, but the replacement was a total success and I am very happy with my new knee. When it comes time to replace the other knee, I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

The appointment began by waiting an hour an a half to see the doctor. When Dr. Hardison did come in he spent less than 2 minutes with me. Then I found out that they double billed my insurance. When I questioned the double billing they said that they knew they had made a mistake and were waiting for the insurance company to catch it and request a refund. (that is fraud!) When I returned to pick up my MRI films, half were missing. When I asked about the other half since I had 2 MRIs done on 2 different parts of my body, the nurse tried to convince me that I only had 1 MRI done. She told me that since I was not a radiologist that I didn't know what I was looking at. I told her that I knew the difference between a thumb and an arm and she got really mad. I had to go to the place I had the MRIs done to get the other set. I will never return to this office!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Doctor Hardison was amazing. He was very helpful and knowledgeable when my daughter broke her arm. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr Hardison has terrible bedside manner and I've had a friend who also went to him and changed doctors after a similar experience. Just hope that the day you meet with him that he's in a good mood. That said, I do think he's knowledgeable which is why I continue to see him anyway. I'm still in recovery after having surgery for my torn meniscus so the jury is out on my full recovery. It's been 12 weeks and I'm still feeling a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Randal R. Hardison's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)